MBF; Chapter Three

Jasmine POV

It was a friday night and everyone as in Diamond, me, and Crystal is over at Aaron house watching a movie. Well barely, i can barely pay attention being that i have the two next to me talking.

"Pause the movie" Crystal said as she got up. Aaron did as she said and she grabbed her keys. "Im going to get snacks anybody want to come?" she asked dangling her keys. I heard diamond get up "I'll come" she said as she put on her shoes. Being that it was dark nobody seen if i was up or not.

So i stayed still pretending to be sleep. After they left i got up to go to the restroom and came back to Aaron sitting and talking on the phone. "Can you hang up?" i asked. I had something on my mind that i wanted to get off my chest. It probably wasn't the best thing to do but i felt like i needed to get this out.

He finally hung up the phone and gave me his undivided attention. "Wassup best friend" he said smirking. Him saying 'best friend' low key made me feel a little uncomfortable but i still decided to talk. "Aaron i need to tell you something" i said sitting up as he sat back in the chair.

"Ight spill" he said. "Ok Aaron i know me and you have always been friends but i dont want to be friends with you any more, i want to be more then friends" i spoke all in one breath, feeling nervous about what he was about to say.

"What the fuck jas!" he hissed as he got up walking around. "You know im with Crystal yet you still say this?" he said looking directly at me. "What!? I decided to tell you how i felt because it was the right thing for me to do aint nobody even knew you was dating that rat face ass girl you just decided to bring her ass around" i said as i rolled my eyes.

"So that's why you been acting up lately?" he said finally sitting down. "Maybe" i said rolling my eyes again. "You cant bring this up to anyone" he said looking out the window. "Why i can't?" i asked curiously. It's not like i was going to tell anyone anyways, probably just dy. "Because i said so that's why, go unlock the door" he said walking to his room. I sighed and got up.

I walked to the door and opened it for the girls to come in. "There is more bags?" i asked. "No" they said in unison. Once they were in they sat the bags down and i started searching for some chips while the others was starting to pop up some pop corn.

I decided not to bring up what happened earlier even though i wanted to so badly. Half of me is regretting ever liking him as more than a friend.

Aaron POV

Once Jasmine told me that she had feelings for me i didnt know how to react. I didnt know that she felt this way i just thought it was jealousy. Believe it or not but Jasmine always been that type, her ass stubborn too. Once the girls came back i ended up going to the back just to collect my thoughts.

"Baby" i heard crystal say. I didnt want to reply back so i just stared in space. "Baby we got the snacks, what's wrong?" she asked kissing all over me. "Not right now" i said holding up my index finger. "What the fuck Aaron" she said mugging me.

"My bad ma lets go" i said kissing her cheek and grabbing her hand to guide both of us back to the living room. I couldn't even look at crystal the same to be honest. She gotta nigga head fucked up right now. And im really confused.

Like yeah i know i got a girl and everything but just to find out the person you been friends with since diapers end up liking yo ass? Now tell me that aint fucked up.

As everyone was eating and enjoying their snacks Aaron just sat there blankly at screen, apparently still thinking how he suppose to handle his situation.

Can you guys at least get this chapter to 10 votes and comments!?? Dont forget to Follow me! 💯 also check out my other books 'Trials & Tribulations' and 'The Secrets' i will get on a schedule on updating my books but i have been busy... But im trying. Also please share my work it'll be a pleasure. 👍😉