Chapter 9} Hibiki's revenge

Hello Minna~San! Sorry for the cliffhanger just had to.

Please check my new book Online Identity! If you'd like.

Enjoy~

NaLu4Lyfe

☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️

"I-"

Natsu was about to answer when the Guild doors break down and everyone's attention is drawn to the figure at the entrance.

Hibiki. Don't ask how he knew where to find them.

"HIBIKI?!" Lucy and Natsu yell the other members confused.

"I'm here to take me bride back if you haven't noticed."

Lucy was expecting for Natsu to let him take her considering what a bad friend she'd been.

"Like hell your getting near Lucy again!" Natsu growls stepping in front of the targeted celestial mage.

"Ah, of course my only problem is you, the fiancé." Hibiki adds taking a step forward as he talks.

Now everyone's really confused, except for Mira who's about to explode.

Natsu stays silent and looks him dead in the eye.

Hibiki speaks up. "We battle outside. If I win I take Lucy with me, if I lose you keep Lucy. Deal?"

Murmurs are heard through the Guild. The funny thing was the old man was at a meeting in Clove town once again.

Natsu hesitates but finally comes up with his answer. "Deal."

Now the fate of Lucy rests on Natsu. Better start packing her things.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

The battle is set up like any other FairyTail fight. Members make bets and such while the fighters get ready.

Of course all of the Guild had picked Natsu to bet on, and this time Gray couldn't insult Mira who was in a depressed state because not only Lucy's future depended on this but NaLu future too.

Elfman was chosen to act as the one who signals the battle to commence. Currently Hibiki is shown on the left of the field and Natsu on the right.

Both are now in ready stance, the fight starting any minute now.

Elfman gets the whistle ready and raises his hand...

The whistle blows and his hand shoots down and the battle for the blonde mage begins.

"I'm all fired up!"

"Tch"

Natsu starts with his signature Fire Dragon Iron fist aimed right for Hibki.

Hibiki dodges the attack with a force field, build up of screens used from his
Archive magic.

He then follows with a simple force blast at Natsu, manifesting his archive magic in magical screens landing near the dragon slayer causing a small blast.

Natsu comeback with a fire dragons roar which luckily hits Hibki.

Hibki skids a few steps back but quickly regains balance and continues with his next move.

He again repeats the force blast causing Natsu to fly back but Natsu lands on his feet and starts using more serious attacks.

"Fire Dragons sword horn!" Natsu charges for Hibiki but he taunts him with the force field once more, Natsu losing his patience.

"Crimson Lotus: Exploding flame blade!" Natsu swipes his arm in a circular fashion flames appearing on his arm and heading straight towards the off guard Hibki.

fortunately it was the last blow needed to knock out Hibki, or not.

The dust clears and the force field is shown protecting Hibiki. Since the move took a lot out of Natsu Hibiki has a huge advantage.

"Force blast!" The move hit the salmon haired pyro with such force he actually blacks out.

The heroic Natsu Dragneel lost to a huge fight. And Lucy and everyone else pretty much died inside as Elfman sadly declared Hibiki Lates the winner.

Wendy and Kananna escort Natsu to the infirmary while the crowd waves goodbye to Lucy and the crowd clears leaving Lucy and Hibiki.

But as soon as Natsu awoke they'd come up with a plan to save her.

"Ah, looks like I won my love." Hibki purrs into her ear.

Lucy stays shocked since her super powerful never defeated best friend and first love lose, her future on the line.

Hibki forcefully grabs her wrist and escorts her to the train station, to get re-married.

The entire train ride she stayed silent, looking out the window her face filled with despair and no hope.

How could Natsu make such a stupid deal? He probably lost on purpose 'cause I lied!

On the other hand Hibiki was the happiest he could be. He doesn't know why Lucy Heartfilia didn't fall in love with a stunning handsome man like him but it doesn't matter, she'll just love him forcefully without that stupid pink headed freak in the way.