Chapter 1: Greenie

Okay guys this is my first ever imagine that I hope isn't going to be completely shitty like that one in an old book that I wrote and nobody read and was like around 100 words. (I deleted it)

Also I will try not to write any descriptions of you e.g black, blonde, ginger, brown, dyed straight, curly hair or fair, light, dark, coffee skin or tall, short or brown, green, black, blue, mixed eye colour or anything. Instead I'll try to write abbreviations for whatever it is that I will need to use.

~Martini

3rd person P.O.V

She lay in the box unmoving until it sped up. Then, she finally gave a sign of life.

Your P.O.V

You woke up yet something seemed weird. Instead of sun there was a flashing red light. What is this? What is happening?
Then you realised, I can't remember anything.

Suddenly you were pressed down into the box as it sped up and the light changed to green.
Then, the box stopped.

In a split-second you had your mind made up. You lay down on your side, legs slightly curled and arms close to your body.

The box was flooded with light and you fought to keep still and show no reaction to the bright light.
The box shook as someone jumped down to the box and their head blocked some of the light as they stared at you.

"Is that a girl?" One asked.

"You think" another replied.

"Newt, what do you see?"

"Is she hot?"

"I've got dibs!"

"What is that?"

I'd had enough. I stood up quickly and looked around at the astounded and scared faces of the people there soon realising that I was the only girl. Doesn't matter I'll show them what a girl can do.

"Alright, just because I'm a girl that does not mean that you can treat me like an object. I am a person.  And there may be only one of me but I can still kick all of your asses so don't even try anything. You will regret it." I said with as much sass as I could.

Glaring up at them with a hard look in your eyes to see that all of them were shocked, some even scared but one face stuck out particularly. It was that face of an Asian boy who didn't look shocked at all. Instead he had a smirk on his face and he was shaking his head slightly as if to say 'I'm impressed.'

I kept on staring at him until a voice beside said "Slim it Greenie. We'll talk about this with Alby. Names Newt Greenie, just so you know."

Turning round to face him I asked "What is this place? Why am I here?"

"Slim it, you're going to be okay, Alby will explain everything to you."
With that he turned around and climbed out of the box with the help of the mysterious Asian boy.

Newt looked down at you. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah" you said and climbed out of the box ignoring all of the 'helpful' hands that reached down to you.

"Come on." Said the Asian boy and jogged slightly to catch up with Newt.

Sighing you ran to catch up with them.

*le time skip*

"So you have no idea why we are here, what is going on and why I'm the only girl?" You concluded after Alby's lengthy and 'very educating' talk about what you now knew was called the Glade.

"Have I not just explained that, Greenie"

"Shuck me calm down, I'm just playing" (Eeeyyyoooooo look at you already using Glader slang. *tearful voice* they grow up so fast)

"Well don't, we don't have the time for this here. No-"

"Alby! How dare you be so rude to the lady!"

"Oh, so I'm a lady now am I? Because it sure didn't seem like it before when all of them slintheads were calling dibs and were ready to shucking feel me up!" You yelled your voice rising in volume with each word. "And if I remember correctly you weren't a knight in shining armour then were you?! No! You weren't! You were shucking laughing!"

"I wasn't laughing! I was smiling!"

"Well I'm sorry! But I didn't know that a smirk qualified as a smile! And even if you were smiling who were you smiling at?"

"I was smil-"

"Enough! I'm sick of both of you slintheads.  And you," Alby pointed an accusing finger at you, "only just got here. And you Minho! You should know better."

You and Minho stood in silence while Alby stared at both of you. 
Then, Newt spoke up "Come with me Greenie."

You left the room without hesitating, practically running.

Newt stared at you as you ran out however he didn't say a word. Instead, he started walking, so you followed.

"What is the deal with that guy? Minho, or whatever his name is."

Newt stayed silent for a while as if thinking over it.

"You only got here today, and you'll learn more about everybody as time goes on but, Minho, he's sarcastic, very sarcastic." He said with a chuckle.

As Newt said that you finally realised that he had a heavy British accent.

"Is that all you're going to say?"

"Yep"

"Fine. So, where are we going?"

"We're going to get you a room in the homestead."

"Okay."

You and Newt walked on in silence until you reached a crooked wooden building which looked as if it could fall over at any second.
  Newt opened the door, "Ladies first."