[20]: Princess Piglet

Start from the beginning

"Well, actually, everybody knows him because of his bad boy reputation." I said, rolling my eyes at the last part.

"Thank you for the wonderful introduction, Princess." Seth said.

"Aww, that's cute. You know, you act like you've known each other for years." Marcy said. "Why does he call you 'Princess'? That's so so cute!" 

"Oh, it's a stupid nickname he gave me. Don't worry, I'm already immune to it." I replied.

"But it's cute." Marcy said.

"And very annoying." I added.

***

"Hurry up Seth!" I said, banging on the door. "We're going to be late!"

"Okay, okay! Why don't you wait outside, okay?" He said from the other side.

I sighed in exasperation. "Fine. And hurry up."

I opened the door and I noticed that there was a small spider hanging by its web, by the hallway's ceiling. It looked harmless.

I closed the door, stepped aside and got fascinated by it. 

I've never seen a spider so close before.

I enjoyed studying the spider that I didn't hear the door open then close.

And then Seth appeared infront of me and the spider went to his hair.

My eyes grew large at him.

"What?" He asked.

"There's a spider on your hair." I said.

As quick as lightning bolt, he jumped and patted his hair to get the spider off his hair.

I jumped too, surprised of his actions and stayed away from him or else, if he'll successfully pat the spider away, the spider will land on me.

"Where's it?" He asked.

"How should I know? Do I look like a spider radar to you?" I replied. "I'm sure it's gone."

"You sure?" He asked again.

"In the way you tried to put the spider away from your hair, I'm 101% that it's gone." I replied.

"Hey guys!" I heard that chirpy voice again.

I turned towards the voice and smiled. "Hey Marcy! Hi Paul!" 

"Are you going to the function hall now?" Marcy asked.

"Mm-hm." I replied. "Come with us?" 

"Why not?" Marcy replied. "Let's go!"

☓ Seth's P.O.V. ☓

"We all know that we are leaders in training." The girl with blonde-hair said What was her name again? Wendy? Or was it Winnie? 

Oh, yes. Right. Wennelyn.

"And being a leader means being a good role model to others." She continued.

Yawn, yawn. I've heard that for what? Two or three times for this day?

"And as I've said in the orientation, this seminar will be divided into sessions. So, let's start Session One." She said.

This time, the it was the brunette's turn to talk. It think her name's Annette. "Okay, first, a leader should be friendly and open to all the people around him or her. And for our first activity, we would like you to open the drawers of your table and you will find a piece of paper and a pen. All we want you to do is go around and meet some new people, write their names on the paper, from what school they were from and their age. Everybody got it?"

A chorus of agreement buzzed from us and Annette nodded her head in satisfaction.

"Okay then," she said. "You may begin."

Not more than a minute, girls started to swarm around my table.

Oh, the joys of being sooo good-looking.

I was enjoying my time exchanging needed information with some girls until out on the corner of my eye, I saw a guy flirting with Thea. 

And randomly, my heart clenched.

The guy was tall, he had blonde hair and he wasn't exactly muscular.

Oh yes, I think that's Thea's type. Good boys.

Psssshhhtt, I'm even more better than that guy.

***

"So, how many did you get?" I asked.

She just stared at me blankly.

"You know, how many people did you interview or something?" I asked again.

"Ohhhh, 18." She replied.

Not bad. 18 out of 24.

"You?" She asked.

"21." I replied. And they're mostly girls. I mentally added.

"Almost all," she commented with a smile.

"Yeah, almost all." I agreed, trying to control the big smile that wanted to show in my face.

Oh no, no way I was showing Thea this smile. I mean, as a bad boy, no one can actually know that I know how to smile. All bad boys should do is smirk, smirk and smirk.

But I bet she already saw me smile lots of time.

Plus, this girl's smile is so contagious

"So, what's up lately?" I casually asked.

"Nothing." She quickly replied. She must've realized that I was already sensing that something was really going on.

Oh. I let it pass this time but this time only.

The next time that she acts the same way, I'm really going to find out what's up with her.

Woaahh, hold on a motherfucking sec, Seth.

What the fuck did I just think of?

Bitch, I've never been this kind of dude before.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

First, I thought of Thea before myself.
Next, I've never acted so curious on somebody before.

What's worse is I can't figure out what is happening to me.

"So everyone, pay attention now," Wennelyn said after she did something with her laptop. The buzzing sound from us quieted down.

I tsked mentally. Nerds.

"Okay, so let's find out from which school collected the most information." She turned the projector in the table on and it showed a scoreboard.

Oh my holy dick, nobody told me this was a competition.

"I want you all to combine the number of info you and your partner collected." Wennelyn said. 
Thea looked at me and I quickly made a face at her which made her turn her attention back at the front.

I internally snickered.

Wait, what's 18 plus 21?

39, idiot. Says my brain.

Holly hallelujah, thank you very much.

"St. Mary's Grammar School?" Wennelyn called. 

A chick with blonde hair in ringlets stood up. A dude with a good built stood up with her. The girl looked so proud like she was saying, get out of my fucking way. The guy wore the same expression.

Hey, hey, hey, dude. You can't show that facial expression to us here. I'm still here, you know.

"We got 44," she said, her chin held high.

Wait, didn't I talk to her awhile ago?

Oh bitch, I was one of that 44.

Wennelyn shifted in discomfort.It was obvious that she didn't like the proud bitch.

"Well, that's a good number," Wennelyn said.

Proud bitch gave a satisfying nod and sat down. The guy sat down too as Wennelyn typed down their score.

"Next, Woodlane Academy," she called, regaining her sweet smile. Thea stood up and I reluctantly followed. 

And then, something inside of me made me plaster a lazy smirk on my face.

All for the sake of looking good.

"Please state your score," 

"39," Thea said. Then she sat back down and I lazily did too.

***

After the recording of scores, Wennelyn announced something.

"We will be going to the outskirts of town tomorrow." She said. "Each pair will be assigned to one family and all we want you to do is observe their lifestyle and how they treat each other despite their status in life. You will be staying there for one day and one night. Everyone got it?"

A chorus of 'yes' came from us and Wennelyn nodded.

"A list of things that will be needed for tomorrow will be given by 3 o'clock, during snacks." Annette said. "As for now, I want you to write on a piece of paper your expectations on the place you'll be staying, the people you'll meet and the surroundings. Start writing."

**************************
A/N: Hi there cutie!
In the next chapter, I will start it with the next morning. [Just a small reminder]