CHAPTER 12

Jasmine's p.o.v

"What can Michael and I do this weekend? You know, to get our mind of the nonsense at school."

"Go over to his house tonight, dressed in nothing but a long coat and heels. Then you should bring whipped-"

"KAY! Do you ever take my questions seriously?"

"Yeah girl. That's why you have to be completely naked underneath the coat."

"You know what, I'll find something we can do that doesn't involve me being naked."

"Suit yourself, I'm just trying to help you and yo boo out."

"I'll text him to see if he's busy today."

Jazzy: hay. You busy today¿

Michael: don't think so. How are you feeling?

Jazzy: a little stressed but that's why I wanted to know if you were busy.

Michael: you want me to come over? I don't want my princess to be stressed out.

Jazzy: yeah that's cool

Michael: great I'll be over in 15 minutes

Michael's p.o.v.

"I'm sorry that I've been talking this whole time."

"It's okay princess. I know you just need someone to vent to."

I've been a Jasmine's house for an hour and she's been talking the whole time. I'm fine with it but it's making me a little sleepy. I didn't realize how much our relationship was affecting her. Maybe we she break up. She can do alot better than me.

"Michael! Am I boring you?!"

"No Jazzy. I'm uhh just getting sleepy."

I didn't even realize I had zoned out. This relationship must be affecting me too.

"Then let's take a nap."

I waited until she got comfortable and then put my arm around her waist.

"This doesn't bother you does it?"

"No Michael I'm fine. I like being spooned."

"Good."

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sorry it took me so long to update. This new school year is keeping me busy.

I have debate once a week and I have wrestling 5 days a week. Don't even get me started on homework.

Thanks for sticking with me!