Mystreet side storie :) pchapter one : SISTERs and familiar faces preview

A/n As we all know lily was Aaron wife. well in this series she will be Aarons girl friend  I need this for   resons so deal with it (

N/N = nick name

Y/n pov Well today im moving into MYSTREET. I saw a black and white dog running across the stree. " CELESTIA" i heard a voice yell. when the person came closer i relised it was my old friend aphmau."AAAPPPPHHHMMOOOOOOO" i yelled. We ran to each other and hugged" it's been so long " I said and we were still hugging. I had to go on my tippy toes since I was shorter than her. (Ya your shorter I need you to so deal with it ) " aww still shorter than me baby potato " Aphmau teased. She always  called me baby potato in high school since everyone called her potato so since I was shorter they called me baby potato. "So still dating Garroth are you " I said. She blushed like a tomato. " y-ya " she mumbled. " aaaeww you know you need to marry I whant to be a brides maid and god mother I expect six baby's "   She blushed even harder. I saw my moving van come and told Aphmau she could go home. So she got celestial and left.

  While unpacking Garroth Laurence travic and zane came over. " hey would you like some help f/n " Laurence asked " sure " i said. Once we were done I have them all hugs " is been so long like since college " I said. I was happy to see them. I whent to go to aphmaus house. It was very BEUTIFUL here. The grass was a dark lime green while the sun was shining just right. But I jinxed it miss-I'm-a-jerk-sister came along with-wait is that who I thought it was it was Aaron. We were-no are really good friends. We've had some roughe times but we'll always get back together. " OHHH HIIII F/N " lily said with her annoying high pitched voice  " hi is ssooooo wonderful to have you here " I said with all the sarcasm I could. " hey Aaron could I talk to you IN PRIVET " i said glaring at lily " sure he said. " Aaron why are you dating her " I said " because I can and how would you know she's bad" he replied " she's.my.SISTER " I whisper yelled. " I-I-" " no you need to break up with her now. She's using you Aaron" i said. " no shes not we love each other and she loves me me and i loves her " he said. if i had to admit  i felt a little jelose when he said that. I  have to admit i have a little crush on him. A.LITTLE .CRUSH. A.VERY.LITLE CRUSH>VERY very very small crush. But that is beside the point.

What do I tell him. " fine but when your heart gets broken don't come crying to me cauz ima tell you
To go cry yourself a river built yourself a bridge and get over it. " I said with a sassy voice Fliped my hair and walked away ( what did I just write? )

        Kaitlyn's pov
I Was in my room when I here's a loud punch and yelling. I looked out my window and saw f/n and Travis out side " DON'T EVER EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN" she yelled. She did a sassy hair flip and came to our house
a/n I'm about to start school so this is just a preview