When you two meet

Start from the beginning

You had turned the lights off in your room, mainly because the light was bothering you. You sat down on your bed and started looking at photos on Pinterest, You heard the window slide up, blowing a cold breeze into your room. You saw someone crawl through and pull out a scalpel from his pocket. He looked up and saw you. It was an eerie, awkward silence until he decided to speak up.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hello." You replied, slowly.

"The name's Jack."

"Hey Jack, I'm (Y/N)."

He shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed.

"Don't tell anyone about this, deal?"

"Deal." You answered.

"Cool, see ya later (Y/N)." He said before jumping out the window.

"Weirdo." You mumbled before shutting your laptop and falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

You were working at The Cheesecake Shop (A/N: A shop in Australia) where you saw a masked boy saunter into the shop. A mother gave him an odd look, but he seemed to ignore it. He walked up to the counter and removed his mask.

"Hey, I came here to pick up my cheesecake." He said.

"Cool, can I ask for your name?" You asked.

"Sure, it's Tim, you can call me Masky if you want..." He looked at your name tag. "(Y/N)."

"Alright, hold on a moment." You smiled, before heading to the back of the shop. You pulled out the passionfruit cheesecake from th fridge that had his name on a piece of paper beside it. You ambled out of the chilly room and placed the cheesecake into a box before handing it to Masky.

"Thanks, I'll see you soon (Y/N)." He grinned before walking out of the shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoody

Lately, you had been having the feeling of being watched. The feeling has lingered for days now, and you were determined to find out the cause of it.

You decided to stay up all night, but pretended to be asleep, so the culprit would less likely hide. You heard someone push the window up, allowing the pleasant, summer breeze to warm up the room. You immediately sat up in bed and looked towards the window. Sitting on the window sill was a male, in an orange hoody with a black mask covering his face. Red eyes and a frown appeared to be painted on the mask.

You yelped and fell off the bed. "Gah! W-Who are you?! Why have you been watching me while I sleep?!" You demanded, quickly getting to your feet.

"I'm H-Hoody, I w-wanted to find a new friend, because I felt lonely." He answered, quietly.

You frowned.

"So, will you b-be my friend?" He asked.

"Umm," you said. "Sure."

"T-Thanks, w-well, I'll see you later." He said, before jumping out the window.

You sighed, both mentally and physically exhausted. You lied down in bed and smiled, thinking about your new friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Silver