Chapter 2

Bunny POV

The 4 girls entered the hall while their eyes are looking around.Eunha looked at herself.She is the only one that has that 'village' vibe.

"So,which club do we want to join?"asked Yerin.

"Oh no!Jungkook is on football club.Our Eunha don't have chance~,"said Yuju.

"What are you talking about?"said Eunha while making overshock face.

"Hahaha..chill..we are just joking,"said Sinb.

Eunha looked at the football team club.A guy is looking at her.Their eyes meet.Then they both looked at other place.Eunha placed her hands at her heart.

Dup Dap Dup Dap

'Yah,Jeon Jungkook..what have you done to me?'

"Hey girls...want to join judo club?"asked Sehun.

"Err...sorry we are not interested,"said Yerin.

"Come on..we don't have enough member in our club,"continued him.

"Mianhae..but we are not interested,"Sinb answered.

"Let's go guys,"said Yuju.

When they are about to escape from from Sehun...

"Hey~go to our club please?"said him and touched Eunha's shoulder.

Her face becoming red.Eunha quickly kicked Sehun and used her judo skills.

"Don't you ever touch me.Hurm..why do I have to enter a club that I already skill of?"asked Eunha.

Sehun face still on the floor.He shouted in pain.

"Eunha-yah...,"said someone,Yerin maybe.

Eunha looked at Yerin.Then,she realized something.All eyes are on her.She quickly let Sehun go.She walked fastly when the attention are not on her anymore.

"Unnie..why didn't you call me for help?I can help you to fight him with my taekwondo skill unnie,"said Sinb.

"Eunha-yah,Sinb-ah...what about cooking club?"asked Yuju pointing out a stall in front of them.

"That's a good idea.This is my chance to cook,"said Eunha.

"Unnie...have you ever cook?Actually I have never,"said Sinb to her unnie.

"Do you think you are the only one?I am the same with you,"said Yuju laughing while clapping her hands.

"Me too!Me too!How about we join the cooking club?"asked Yerin.

"That's great since that no one in our dorm can cook.If not,we will be starving,"said Eunha.

After they signed in to enter the club.They go to the cafe.
------------------------------------------
Jungkook slapped his head.Her face keep coming in his head.Yes.It is the girl who wear the glasses and tied her hair.He didn't know why but she is so special in Jungkook's eyes.

'Just a simple girl but you make me think about you all the time,'

"Jungkook-ah what are you thinking about?"asked Taehyung."

"Oh hyung..Me?Err..Nothing?"anwered Jungkook.

"Ooohhh....,Really?"asked Taehyung again.

"Jinjja hyung,"said Jungkook.

"Oh..Isn't that the girl who take down Sehun at the hall?"said Jimin.

'Yes..that is her,'

"Jungkook-ah..what do you want to order?"asked Taehyung.

"Oh..just give me Chicken Chop and watermelon juice,"answer Jungkook.

"Did you guys need anything more?"asked the waitress.

"No,thanks,"said them together.

Jungkook looked at Eunha back.
------------------------------
"Hot chocolate please,"said Eunha.

"Yah...Jung Eunha.It is already night but you order hot chocolate?Don't you want something cold?"asked Yuju.

"No..I always order that when I am not in the mood,"said Eunha.

"So you are still mad with him?"asked Yerin.

"You already know the answer right unnie?"said Sinb before Eunha answering.

"Thanks,"said Eunha.

"No problem,"said Sinb.

Then two girls come to them.Wearing a formal uniform just like what they are wearing when they first enter the college.

"Err..can we sit here.There are no more empty seat,"said the tallest one.

"Oh sure..are both of you just arrive?"asked Yerin to them.

"Yes we are.So we could not find our dorm yet,"said her again.

"What room are you?"asked Yuju.

"Umji-ah..what room are us?"asked the tall girl to the short girl behind her.

"Oh..we are room 202 unnie,"said the girl who Sowon call Umji.

"Oh!That's the same room as the four of us.Welcome,"said Eunha.

"You are not in bad mood now right unnie?"said Sinb knowing that Eunha is not mad anymore.

"Oh..anyway.Kim Sojung imnida.But I am comfortable with the name Sowon.I guess I am the tallest right?"asked Sowon.

"Kim Yewon imnida.But you all can call me Umji just like Sowon unnie said.And I am the maknae at the dorm right?"said Umji.

"Oh no!You stole my position.But anyway my name is Hwang Eunbi but you can call me Sinb.This is Jung Eunha but her real name is the same as me.And the bang girl is Jung Yerin.This is Choi Yuna a.k.a Yuju.Nice to meet you two,"said Sinb.

"Oh..nice to meet you too,"said Umji.

"But anyway we are here because we saw a boy looking at Eunha.Do you have anyhing with him?"asked Sowon.

"Huh!Where?"asked the four of the with unison.

"That..that guy,"said Umji reffering to Jungkook.

Eunha looked at the place Umji referred.Then she acted to be normal.

Jeon Jungkook?

------------------------------
Hye bunny!
How is this chapter?And just imagine Eunha is nervous looking at Jk.But if you have time I hope you could watch my Youtube channel and watch the Eunkook video.Subscribe me too.And I suggest you to watch my favorite youtubers Gelai07.He make WGM video for Eunkook.He write ff too.

So don't forget to follow,comment, vote and share.Stay tuned for the next chapter.
Bye bunny!