Chapter 1

(Y/N) (At 4 years of age)

I was playing hide-and-seek with mommy and daddy. I was behind the couch with mommy as I heard daddy say loudly.

"Fe fi fo fum! Where is the little (y/n)?" I giggled accidentally giving away my spot. He suddenly picked me making me bust out in a laughter.

"Oh no! My little (y/n) got kidnapped! Mommy is here to save them!" Mommy then grabbed me from daddy's arms.

There was a sudden hard bang on the door. I saw mommy and daddy tense up a bit. I was confused at first.

"Alright kiddo time for sleep." Daddy said scooping me out of mommy's arms.

"Daddy who at door?" I asked tilting my head to the side. 

"Um..Don't worry honey. Here mommy will read you a story and tuck you in." Daddy then walked out of the room, closing the door in the process.

"Okay darling. What story tonight?"

"Umm...Oh! The (your favorite childhood book)! Pleeeeeeeease!" I practically begged.

"Okay okay. Here it is." She held it out and started reading it, making sure I was able to see the pictures.

Before I knew it, my eyes were closed and I was in dreamland. Meanwhile there was a dangerous man right outside my door. As my parents did their best to protect me.

I woke up to mommy shaking me I felt really hot, I looked around their was fire in my room, I knew fire was a BIG no, no. Then mommy pushed me out the window, we had a small house no upstairs only a downstairs, so I was fine, but my butt got hurt. I then saw those fire people, and crime fighting people too. The crime fighting guy came and talked to me. I was sent to a place where lots of other kids are.

"Is this school?" I asked the man whose name is Tom.

"No this is where kids stay because their parents are... uh gone." Tom said

"Where's my mommy and daddy?" I asked curiously.

"Uh...They're uh..They're gone sweetie."

"Oh...When will they come back?"
"Honey, they aren't coming back."
"Ever?" I asked on brink of crying.

"Ever.." Soon enough I was crying my eyes out. Tom tried his best to comfort me. But he had to leave, so this woman started comforting me instead.

'I want my mommy and daddy back.' I thought sadly.

~18 years later~

A lot of people come and go you got adopted about a year after my parents' death. The people who adopted you are really nice people.

You waved goodbye to your boss as you headed to the café where you were to meet your friends.

"Hey (y/n) over here!" Kelly said waving like crazy, you walked over and sat next to her. You also saw Phillip here. They both had a drink in front of them.

"Hi Kelly, hi Phillip." You said as you started to look through the menu of what you wanted.

"Guess what I heard, people are going missing after seeing two 'evil versions' of people on the internet." Kelly said she loves all this news and mystery stuff.

"So? I bet its just a hoax I mean come on two famous youtubers' 'evil versions' of themselves are taking people and returning them with no memory?" Phillip said. People keep saying that it was like a dream thats how they 'remeber'. You put the menu down, not really interested in anything.

"Anywho I wanted to say goodbye as I am going up to my cabin, so I'll see you guys in a few weeks." You said.

"Oh man we'll miss you take pictures, bring me a rock!" Kelly said, she has a rock collection.

"Heh sure, bye!"

"Bye!" Kelly and Phillip both said in unison.

Once you got home it seemed eerie quiet.

'Huh Beth should be here or Steve.' You thought, you brushed it off thinking that they had to work late. When you got inside you saw a note. You picked it up.

Had to run errands if not back by 5:30 then theirs leftovers in the fridge, Steve or me bye            love you ~ Beth 

'Huh part of it is missing' You thought, you brushed it off once again. She was probably in a hurry, you then started to watch some youtube. Little did you know this was your last normal day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

SEE YA MY DERPS!

'(^.^)-