Nightmares

Somehow he would always feel it. Somewhere in his sleep he would start feeling uneasy. Something wouldn't be right and so the middle blocker would always wake up with a feeling of slight anxiety. His eyes would slowly open as they would adjust to the dark and fall upon your restless form next to him. You would once again be tossing and turning and once again a look of fear would be visible on your tear stained features. The frown on his face would then turn into what one could call a slightly worried look as your boyfriend would shift in the bed and sit up, his once sleepy eyes now fully awake and filled with a hint of panic. He would once again wake you up quickly yet gently. He didn't want to waist any time getting you out of the horrors you were probably experiencing now. So he would always gently shake your arm, yet make sure he shook you hard enough for you to be able to open up your eyes.

You would always sit up straight with a gasp as you finally escaped your dream. Looking around at your seroundings, you would remember you were in Tsukki's room. Your breathing would still be rough and your eyes would fall upon your boyfriend as he looked at you with what seemed to be his poker face, although the worry in his eyes would still be clearly visible to you, every time.

You would start trembling again. Your still red eyes would begin tearing up once more and your still tear stained and puffed cheeks now had new tears running over them. He would hug you, his arms placed protectivly around your trembling form and his head strategically placed on yours, poker face still present. He waited. He would wait for you to calm down, for you to stop crying. After a while, you always did. The crying would slowly end as you had let it all out in his arms, yours draped around his waist and your face hidden in his well build chest.

In between the last sobs, you would smile at him slightly and thank him silently, your voice still rough. He would merely scoff in return, saying you took away his Oh-so-precious sleep and you would laugh at his comment. He would merely chuckle, a relieved smile present on his face as he would see that you're okay again.

Now feeling the sleepiness coming back to your eyes you would rub them cutely, letting out a quiet yawn with it. Seeing the tiredness on your features, he would pull you down again with him, this time holding you even closer as he wrapped both of your bodies in the blankets. You would give him a quick peck on the lips, which he gladly returned, and would whisper an 'I love you, Kei' as you snuggle closer into his arms. This time you would fall asleep with a smile on your face and as your breathing evened he would softly kiss your forehead, whispering back an 'I love you too, (Y/N)' carefully, so as not to wake you up. Listening to your heart beat and matching his breathing with yours would then also bring him to sleep once more, a smile still slightly visible on his features and his arms still tightly wrapped around your body.

This is how it always went when you had a nightmare. This is how it always went ever since you met Kei. And every time it happened, you would always think to yourself how wonderful your boyfriend is as you drifted off to sleep. This time, however, dreaming of him.

----------------

I know this is a pretty horrible story. XD Tbh it's 5 am here and I just woke up with a nightmare so I felt like writing this. "The best way to overcome a nightmare is think about your anime husbandos~" Quote by me when you can't sleep and it's in the middle of the night. ^^' Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it! Cya when I decide to make another drabble! (I know, I know, I should work on my stories more.) I love you all, my wonderful readers~ <3