Chapter 1~

~Authors Note~
Hi! This is my first fanfic so I hope you like it. I hope it isn't too bad!
~Author

You wake up and look around for your glasses. After about five minutes of searching, you find them and put them on.

You sigh.

You looked at your phone and noticed that someone has been pestering you for quite a while. You looked to see who it was. It was Karkat. 

Even though he has been pestering you, you decided to go make breakfast and wake Sollux up.

"Hey Sol wake up!" You shook him and he pulled his pillow over his head. "Go away (y/n) I want to sleep!" You laugh at his lisp and he groans in response. "Ugh fine. But I'm not making breakfast for you if you do." He groaned again. "Fine. I'm up, I'm up."

He put on his shades that kinda remindeds you of 3-D glasses. You giggled at the sight of your tired roommate and walked downstairs.

While you were just finishing the pancakes, you heard someone walking downstairs.

Sollux POV~
You walk downstairs and smell the scent of pancakes your moiral was probably cooking. Her pancakes were the best. You took a seat at the kitchen counter and turned your laptop on.

"Breakfast is ready!" I heard (y/n) say and handed me a plate with two pancakes topped with honey. "If you want more there is some on that plate" "Ok thanks" You began to dig in and she sat down next to you and did the same. After you ate you put your dishes in the sink and went up to your room.

Your POV~
After breakfast you went upstairs to change. You put on a grey and black hoodie with a small (y/z/s) (your zodiac sign) engraved near the shoulder. You grabbed a pair of jeans and slipped on some shoes.

"Sol! You need anything from Walmart?" You wanted to make sure he didn't need anything before you left. "Nothing in particular but make sure to get some more honey!" "K I'll be back later then. Bye!"

You went downstairs and slid you favorite shoes on. You grabbed your purse and phone and headed our the door.

~Authors note~
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like it! Please continue to read and enjoy!
~Kraftmayo Winchester