Trip back in time

"Riley! Riley! Come on you have to see this!" Farkle grabbed Riley's hand and ran to the school lab. As they were in front of the door Farkle pulled out the key to the lab.
"Farkle why did you lock the labatory?"
"Riley this isn't something you want everyone to see"
"Then why are you showing me?"
"Cause Riley Maya will probably think of something stupid to do and Lucas...nevermind him."
Riley wondered why he didn't want Lucas to come, but before she could ask Farkle grabbed her arm and dragged her in the lab. Farkle locked the door behind him and turned around seeing Riley's face of amazment.
"Farkle what is this its...its..."
"Beautiful? Yes and can you guess what it is?"
"I don't think I can."
"Riley it's a time machine"
Riley's eyes got wide bigger than they ever had before.
"Are you serious?"
"Yes Riley and think of what I can accomplish I could take over the World!"
"You are kidding right?"
"Riley why would I ever be kidding about time traveling"
"No Farkle taking over the World"
"Yes I am kidding maybe... Anyways Riley what do you think?"
"I don't have the words but how Farkle not even Einstein could do this"
"That's because I'm smarter than Einstein"
Riley laughed and looked back at the time machine.
"Have you tested it yet?"
"Yes"
"With what?"
As Riley said that she turned to see where the class mice where.
"Farkle why are all the mice gone?"
"Um they may have been my test subject"
"Farkle!"
"I think they are ok"
"Well can you just bring them back?"
"Well Riley that's the problem I haven't figured that out yet"
"Oh poor mice"
"Would you rather me test it on you?"
"Um...no but I have a question"
"Yes Riley"
"What time period did you send them to?"
"Um... Let's just say Belgium 1831"
"You know what and let's forget that Farkle why won't you show it to anyone else?
"Cause Riley I want me and you to figure out how to bring things back and we can show the World together"
Riley smiled at Farkle and took his hand.
"Farkle if you do rule the world I'll be right there by your side cause I am your best friend"
As she said that Farkle accidentally loses balance and falls on the time machine all of a sudden Riley felt something hit her body she saw Farkle with a fearsome look on his face. Then in a flash all she saw was light of different colors and then she fell onto the ground hard. She got up and looked around.
"Farkle!"
She looked around more realizing she was in her grandma's and grandpa's kitchen, but it looked so different. Then to her right she saw something he came closer.
"Corey there is a girl in the house"
"Shawn I'm not listening to you"
Corey? Shawn? What's going on Riley thought? Then that's when she realized that she wasn't in the year 2016 anymore.
"Corey I'm not kidding man"
Corey got tired of hearing Shawn so he got up and went to the kitchen.
Once he got In the kitchen that's when he saw the girl on the floor.
"Who are you?"
"My name is.. "
"Riley Mathews"
"Are you related to me?"
"Um..."
She didn't know what to say.
"Um.. I guess we just have the same last name I'm... I'm... new here I was looking for...Mr. Feeny to ask about school..."
"Oh well Riley...you got the wrong house he lives next door"
"Oh ok sorry.."
Riley left the house not knowing what to do except go to Mr.Feeny's house.