Part 13: Aaron's crazy mind

//Aaron's pov//
I thanked Ivy for knocking Zane out for me and payed her some money, i then took Zane out of school and to my house which was in a city far away. Now i no longer need to worry about Balto brainwashing him into being his mate. Zane is mine and no else's. I put Zane on the bed in our bedroom. I made sure to chain his feet to the ground and cuff his arms toghter. I knew he was going to struggle because of what Balto made him believe so this is for his very own good. I gently kissed him on the lips while he was out. His lips were so soft. I broke it and looked at his belly, it had gotten a bit bigger since i last saw it. How dare Balto force my Zane into having sex with him and making him pregnant? I want to kill those stupid children right now but that would hurt Zane for some stupid reasons so when they are born i will give them away to other people. Then me and Zane can have our babies and get married. I smiled at the thought. I then left the room to get a few things ready. I went to my basement to set up a punishment room which if he behaves badly. I did some other stuff as well. I made sex room for us with all my toys. No one really knows i'm a sadist and i'm glad people don't. Oh as soon as those brats are born and given away, me and my ZuZu are going to have so much fun~ Once everything was done, i left my house, locked the door along with all the windows and other doors, and went to go buy clothes for Zane. I found the cutest of dresses. He was never going to wear anything but pretty dresses. He will look so cute in them. I brought him some panties as well. I can't wait for us to be so happy toghter. I payed for everything and went home. Soon everything will be just right.