Part 7: Telling the family

//Zane's pov//

Me and Balto were going to tell my family about me being pregnant over the family dinner, i had already told them that Balto is my boyfriend and Garroth was very much aganiest it. His reason for not wanting to accept Balto is because i'm his pure innocent little brother. Well i have kinda lost my innocents to Balto. We were walking to my house, holding hands. ''Balto, i'm scared, what if they take our pups from us? Or even worse, make me have a miscarriage?'' I said. Balto nuzzled me and said: ''I'm sure your family won't do that to you, i mean they love you. They might try to kill me but i just know that they won't hurt you'' I smiled and nuzzled him back. He always knew how to make me feel better ((Balto is like the least crazy person in any fanfic this far)) We soon came to my house and we went inside. After a little while we were all at the dinner table. I looked at my mom and dad and said: ''I have something to tell you'' They all looked at me, waiting for me to tell them. I sighed and said: ''Please don't be mad at me or Balto but....... I'm pregnant'' I then heard my mom fangirling. ''OH MY IRENE I'M GOING TO HAVE GRANDKIDS, I CAN'T WAIT, HOW MANY AM I GETTING????!!!!'' My mom said. My dad looked very shocked and he looked at Balto and said: ''Now you two better get married before my son gives birth, you got it?'' Balto nodded. Vylad smield at us and said: ''Congratz! Can i name one of the kids? I heard werewolfs always have a ton of babies from one pregnancy'' I nodded. The only one who was angry was Garroth. He got up and went to his room. Well this went better then i thought it would.