three.

A lot has happened since I left the hospital. I moved in with Marshall, and I had gotten some studio time. I was working on some songs, and I actually got signed to Shady Records. I had my own room, too. It was all going so smooth, except for one thing. I finally turned 17, and I was so happy. May I say, Marshall was hot. It's so cute when he is just chilling at home. I was finally getting more comfortable with him.

"Hey Addy," Marshall said. He was shirtless and I was still a fan, so I took at least 16 pictures and sent them to Mariana. She screenshotted all of them, obviously.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" Marshall asked while smirking.

"That would be ridiculous!"

Then he asked a question I didn't think he would.

"Can I see your phone?" My heart sunk. I didn't have time to delete the pictures because I saved them all.

I handed my phone over. When he got his hands on it, he stood there, dumbfounded.

"What?" Then I remembered something: Marshall can't work technology.

"Get me to the camera icon," he said.

Camera. Icon.

"Yeah, sure." I took him to snapchat. I changed the camera to front facing. He looked at it and when he wasn't expecting it, I snapped a picture.

"Hey! Delete that!" I was going to do no such thing. I actually added it to my story. I had a lot of people who view my story, since there were a lot of people at my school. Within a few minutes, the picture had 112 views and 23 screenshots. I was tagged in 16 Instagram posts about this screenshot. Great.

"Give me your phone and show me the pictures!" I ran up the stairs into my room. He jumped on top of me and tried to grab my phone. Suddenly I had a genius plan. I shoved the phone in my bra.

Marshall just sat there, unsure what to do. Then he took a deep breath and grabbed my phone. I was taken aback, totally shocked.

MARSHALL POV

"Dre, she's just so amazing! We aren't that many years apart. 19, actually. But she's so beautiful. What do I do?"

"Listen Em, if you really love this girl, you gotta tell her. She deserves to know. I mean God, if she's as amazing as you're describing her, you need to go get her. She ain't like Kim, is she?" Dre questioned.

"Nah, man. She's better. Trust me," I said.

"Aight, well look, you talk to her, see what she says. And you can't lose it if she says no, dawg," said Dre. with a quick grunt of acknowledgement, I hung up.

––

I took a deep breath in. I was gonna do it.

I walked into Addy's room. "Hey, I need to talk to you." She looked up from her phone. I could tell she was a bit alarmed.

"Okay, shoot."

"Okay, God. I don't know how to say this, I mean. really. Okay," I was just stalling.

"Marshall, wait. I need to tell you something too. I really, really, really like you. And, I mean. I don't know. Would you like to maybe, go out?" She held her breath. Clearly afraid of rejection.

Time for pay back. Take photos of me again, Add. "Oh jeez. I was gonna say the exact opposite. I found a place for you to live. I have a girlfriend, you see, and uh, she wants the house. Just me and her," I said. She bit her lip. She looked hot. Tears began welling up in her eyes. She took a deep breath and when she opened her eyes after having them closed for a second, they were gone and she was smiling.

"Uh, okay. But, I don't have any money."

"And I can't keep up with this. I want you too. Badly." I said. She breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped me in a hug.

"I love you," she whispered. And I couldn't be any happier at that moment.