What does he mean?

He slowly unbuttons his shirt then he slowly walks toward me making me walk backwards.

"Don't be scared we're just gonna have some fun I promise you would enjoy this as much as I would"he said.

I walked backwards again but I hit the wall there was no more room for me to move back into.

"N-no p-please stay a-away from me!"i begged crying.

"Don't worry I'll try to ne gentle....try"

He started kissing me on my neck. He was tugging on my shirt trying to remove it. He lowers down his hand and unbuttoned my pants.

"N-noooo!!"I screamed as I tried to push him away.

"You can't get away from me darling." Greg said looking at me in a sinister way.

He pinned me against the wall and started kissing me on my neck. He started lowering down his kisses to my collar bone.

Tears were continuously falling. For I know that this was to be my fate. No one would come and help to get away with this.

*Blag!*

Alex's P.O.V

I'm Alex Jackson Crusoe,Leader of The Elite Mafia which is the largest mafia.

Cold.

Stone-Hearted.

Deadly.

Unforgiving.

Hot-Tempered.

That's me...

I was trained at a young age to fight karate,kung fu,jujitsu,wrestling,archery,guns,swords,knives you name it.

At the age of 14,I was already knowned in the mafia industry we are not that illegal.We have legal stuffs like our bar branches.

I personally manage some of the branches,I also managed to own,restaurants and hotels.

I'm now 20 years old and I'm already the mafia boss,I was the youngest in our family to be entitled mafia boss.

I take it as a serious business and I take things well if I have a problem it's simply obey or be eliminated for the people who challenge me.

I hate people who borrows money from the mafia and doesn't pay needs to give us something they own that is valuable or something that we can useor else be killed.

Simple Rules.

And it's the time of the month where we collect their payment.

and we...I'd say finished some people.

1.Mr.Lao🔫

2.Mr.Shen💰

3.Mr.Oaks💰

4.Mr.Scott💰

5.Mr.Curtis

Mmm....last one. I hope this one would pay up I don't want to get my hands all dirty again the first one got all messy.

"People let's move"i said.

My men stood up and waited for me.

"Nice doing business with you Mr.Scott"I said.

"Y-yes t-thank you"he said stuttering from so much fear.

He knows I can kill him in a split second. And I'd be more than willing to that if he break against my rules.

I went inside my car. I rolled up my sleeves and checked my phone for any updates.

"Where to Boss?"Jay asked.

"Mr.Curtis' house"I said.

"Okay."he replied.

We drove off to Mr.Curtis' house.

After a few minutes we arrived. I commanded my second on command ; Harry Smith.

"Go check if there's someone in the house"I said.

He went out the car and tried to knock on the door but no one answered. He pulled out his gone and knocked again.

My patience is running out. So I also went out the car and went by Harry's side.

"I think no one's home"Harry said.

..............

............

.........

"N-no p-please stay a-away from me!"someone yelled.

"Who was that?"Harry asked.

"I think it came from inside"I said.

I turned the door knob.

It opened.

I gave a deadly glare to Harry. He just smiled and shrugged. I sometimes wonder why he's so close to me even though he can get extremely stupid at times.

But still his loyalty to me is undeniably worth praising and worth valuing. That's why we lasted.

We went in the house and tried to search where the sudden scream came from.

"N-noooo!!"someone screamed again.

"It came from this room"Harry said.

I kicked the door open.

*Blag!*

The door fell down.

I saw a girl that was trying to push the guy away from her.

The girl looked undernourished as if she was dead and just came back to life. Her eyes were enticing though it was lifeless.

It was hollow.

They looked to us,the guy looked shocked when he saw us.

"Get away from her."I said.

He let the girl go and the girl ran to the corner.

"I need the payment now."I said.

"I don't have the money."He said.

"I don't care you need to pay what you owe me."I said.

Then suddenly someone came.

It's Mr.Curtis...

When he saw us he turned white. Fear can be seen in his eyes.