Love At First Sight

Naruto P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could to get to Sakura, but I didn't know where she was so I texted her.

Sakura 🍒💖:

- Hey where are you?

- I just finished class, I'm in the bathroom

- Stay where you are I'll be right there
- I have great news😝😝😝

- Okay hurry up and come tell me asap 😂

Sakura P.O.V
I waited for Naruto at the bathroom, I saw him literally tearing down the hallway just to get to me when he finally made it he grabbed my arm said "we had to get to the cafeteria urgently."

"Naruto why are we running to the cafeteria?" I asked him as he dragged me alone, wow my feet hurts.

He replied saying " I meet a guy named Kiba and he said we could have lunch with him and his friends!"

"What you actually made a friend... Aww he must be cute then? Because I know you, you only talk to guys that are cute" I teased.

"Ha Sakura, he is cute but I'm not into Kiba like that besides we just met." He said but I saw him blushing so I knew the truth.

We finally made it to the cafeteria. "Wait how's my hair?" We both asked in unison. We laughed and agreed we both looked great.

Naruto P.O.V
We went over to the vending machines to get some chocolates and sweets because we don't usually eat lunches made by the school.

"Hey Naruto we're over here!" I heard someone say, it was Kiba. Sakura and I made our way over to them and Kiba gave us both a hug and we hugged back.

Sakura P.O.V
Oh my Kaguya! This hot guy just hugged me I thought I was gonna drool. When he let go of us I looked at Naruto and winked at him.

Kiba P.O.V
"Hey I'm Kiba you must be Sakura it nice to finally meet you, Naruto said a lot about you " I said to the pink haired girl.

"Yeah I am , it's a pleasure meeting you too and I know he did we love talking about each other." She replied.

She was pretty cool. I turned to my friends and said "Guys these are Naruto and Sakura, Naruto and Sakura these are Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, Lee, Neji, Sasuke, Hinata, Tenten and I-". I got cut off by Ino.

Ino P.O.V
I couldn't believe who was infront me.

"Sakura?" I said in disbelief. She looked at me in confusion so I walked up to her and showed my necklace. She looked at me in shock.

"Ino?" She asked looking at me in tears, I nodded too her she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight.

"I haven't seen you in years!" She said. We both started crying hysterically.

"You guys know each other?" Kiba asked.

"Yeah we've been best friends since we were little but then her parents moved away and we lost contact with them". I turned to Sakura and told her to sit next to me because we had a lot of catching up to do.

Naruto P.O.V
I was so glad Sakura found Ino she used to talk about every single day. They had a seat and I sat on a bench next to them.

Kiba turn and looked at me he asked me if I was ok and I said yeah.

"Well then why are you over there? Come sit next to me and Sasuke." I did as he said and sat between him and Sasuke.

Sasuke had smooth soft skin, he's hair looked insanely beautiful and those dark orbs in his eyes were mesmerizing. He looked at me and I started to feel hot I could tell my cheeks were red. He smirked , I looked at him, he bit his lips. Oh my Kaguya, this boy is just perfect.

Sasuke P.O.V

This guy named Naruto looks like he might be into guys. I see him taking glances at me, he's kinda cute but im not too crazy about him.

Naruto P.O.V

He looked at me up and down, he made me feel a way that I've never felt before... He made me feel... Loved.

Sasuke P.O.V
I check him from top to bottom and I like what I see he has a nice ass If he's some horny bastard that looks sex. " Hi" I said to him.

Naruto P.O.V
It's weird I thought Sasuke just said something to me... Oh shit he did. " H-Hi" I said stuttering. Great he must think I'm a complete idiot not.

Sasuke P.O.V
This guy is an idiot he's worst than Hinata. He might be easy, I like guys that are easy. " You're-"

Naruto P.O.V
I think Sasuke was about to say something but he got cut by Kiba.

"Naruto where's your lunch?" He asked me looking at the what I had infront of me. I told him that it was my lunch and that it's what Sakura and I always have.

"No,no,no this is very unhealthy you guys should eat food not candy." He said. He pushed the candy away and brought his tray closer to me. He took his fork and twirled it in his Ramen noodles and brought it up to my mouth.

"Open." He said. I opened my mouth and he baby feed me. He asked me how was it.

"That is amazing it's so tasty!" I said. I turned my back to Sasuke and started asking Kiba a whole bunch of questions.

Kiba P.OV
Naruto must've loved the Ramen because he started asking me so many questions. I told him if he'd like I would take him to the shop after school where they get it from.

He grabbed me and said" Yeah I would love too, oh here's your lunch thanks for inspiring my taste buds."

I told him he could keep it because I was full. " Thank You Kiba you're the best". I told him it was my pleasure.

Sasuke P.O.V
Did he just turn his back to me?! And he's going out with Kiba after school ha we'll just see about that he will be my little bitch.

•••

A/N: I feel bad for writing this.. But it'll be okay I'll make sure of it. I hope you guys liked it 😘😘