The beginings of war

I ran forword with my army behind me, shouts and battle cries filled my ears as Steve's and my blades collided. I easily had him on the ground in seconds. "Pathetic. You'd think that if you decided to enter my kingdom and fight, you'd actually give me a challenge." I swung my blade across his chest and he shouted in pain. I smiled and stabbed my blade into his shoulder. "You're weak, just like everyone else. Just like every other living thing in the overworld, just like you're whole army, weak!" I hissed glaring down at Steve.

"W-why?" He studdered grabbing his bleeding shoulder.

I removed my sword and looked around. "Why? Why what? Why am I even trying? Why did I leave you all?" I shook my head and frowned slightly. "Why not?" I asked swinging again at his arm.

He gritted his teeth and looked up at me. "Why are you doing this Hero?"

I growled and stabbed his side, he screamed in pain. "Call me that again. I dare you."

He stared at me with fear in his eyes. "Please Hero, don't do this...."

I removed my blade and sliced his arm. "My name's Herobrine, king of the Nether. If I ever hear you call me 'Hero' again, well, I won't will I? You'll be dead before dawn won't you?" I hissed raising my blade up again to strike Steve.

"No, I don't think you will."

I spun around and blocked Notch's attack before he could hit me. "Awww did you finally grow feelings for the pathetic thing? Isn't that sweet. Just a few years ago you would've loved to see him burn for you're 'tests' now you actually act like you care." I pushed him back and swung, he dodged me and attacked. Our blades collided and we fought for domance over each other.

"This isn't an act Brine. I do care, I always had. You two were like sons to me." Notch said trying to push me back.

"Some way to treat your sons Notch. Torturing us for hours on end? Ya, that really shows how much you cared." I spat throwing him back into a wall. He groaned and I placed my weapon in his neck. "If you really cared about us that much, then why make a being to kill me?"

Notch's expression hardened and he growled slightly. "Because you were a mistake! A mistake that never should've been made! And if I had my way, you'd have been dead years ago!" He spat.

I growled and dropped my blade. I grabbed Notch by his throat and lifted him into the air. I was floating slightly, so he was higher than expected. "Oh yah Notch, just like sons." I threw him to the ground next to Steve who had passed out from blood loss.

"You don't understand Brine!" He gasped as I placed my foot on his chest. "If you weren't responsive, if you hadn't said anything, none of this would've happened, the overworld would be safe. You'd be dead!" He groaned as I pushed harder. I heard a slight cracking sound and he shouted in pain.

I smerked and my eyes started glowing bright red. "Now, who's fault Is that? You could've killed me, you could've decided to get rid of me....but you let me live, and now you're whole world is gonna pay for it."

Notch glaired at me and looked at something behind me. "And so is yours."

"My world can burn to the ground, I'll still be here with, or with out it. But if I get my way, you won't be." Notch stared at me in shock and swung at my leg, he made contact but I refused to remove it from his chest. Instead I pushed harder, causing him to shout in pain.

"Brine.....don't.....don't do this....."

I snickered. "The Brine you once new is gone Notch, and the only reason you're asking me to stop, is you you can kill me insted."

He shook his head and growled. "I knew you were too smart."

I shrugged and stabbed his shoulder. "I picked up a thing or two while in the lab." I removed my blade and lifted my foot. He groaned and grabbed his shoulder. I looked over at Steve and smiled. "Would you look at that, your 'protector of Minecraft' dieing right next to you. Let's speed up the process shall we?" I walked over to Steve's limp body and stood over it. "It's sad really, I was hoping for a challenge when I went to war with you two." I lifted my blade preparing to strike.

"Herobrine, no! Don't do this!" Notch begged.

I glaired at him and smiled evily as I plunged my blade into Steve's chest. "Too late Notch, I already did. How does it feel to watch someone you wanted to protect die in front of you?" I asked as I removed my blade from Steve again.

Notch stared in horror at Steve's bloody torso. "Y-you just........killed your own brother....."

I scoffed. "Again with the brother thing? He was never really a brother to me. He never actually cared. Nor did you." I said pointing my bloody sword at Notch's throat.

Notch shook his head slowly. "Your right, I didn't actually care. BUT HE DID! YOU JUST KILLED THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY CARED!"

I growled and pushed my blade to his throat. "He didn't care. Don't lie to me Notch. You've lied to me long enough, now it's time to end it." I raised my hand forming a purple ball of light in my hand, ready to plunge it into his chest.

"W-when did you l-learn that?" He asked starting to shake slightly.

"Doesn't matter. All that matters now is you're gonna pay for what you've done to me." I stated. Just before I was able to throw the ball of energy at Notch, I felt an explosion of pain in my back. I fell to one knee for a moment before I stood and turned around to face part of Notch's army. "Isn't that sweet? An army trying to protect its leader?" I chuckled. "You should've stayed out of this. Then, maybe you would've lived." I said swinging at the closest mob to me.

____________________________________

It's starting soon......the one thing most kids fear......*shivers* and that means.....I'll be updating less.....oh Notch.....I'm scared.....

....

....

....

Have you guys seen Hero?

....

....

....

....hmmmm...where did he run off to this time?....