Chapter 1

Liza's POV

I wheeled my cart down the fruit aisle at Target, keeping an eye out for David and Alex. They wandered off to who knows where. I heard a bang and laughing from a couple aisles down and I smiled really big.

"David Dobrik!" I yelled, seeing the mess he made with kid's toys. I dodged all of the baby dolls that were littered on the floor and reached my boyfriend.

"Elizabeth Koshy!" He yelled back, grabbing me, making me fall into the toys.

"Alex Ernst!" Alex yelled from the other side of the aisle. I laughed and David helped me up.

"Sh*t, we gotta clean this up," Alex said, turning the corner towards us. David pulled out his vlogging camera.

"Hey, so Liza made this mess in Target, and she's making us clean it up," he told his camera. I laughed and kicked his butt. "Wow, hurtful," he said. "I'm not the one who made the mess."

I made a fake mad face and started picking up the toys.

"Woah wait, pregnant women shouldn't be bending over," Alex said joking, and slapped the doll out of my hand. I threw my hands up and walked away.

*

As we waited in the check-out line, David vlogged some stuff of Alex degrading the dude at the check-out desk, while I sat on my phone.

"Liza, make a pun for god's sake," David said, turning the camera to me. I pointed to some Trident gum on a wire shelf next to us.

"If I wanted some gum, I would chews Trident. Not spon." I said.

"But you can sponsor me Trident! I love you bae." David said, pointing at the camera. I slapped him.

"Oh so Trident is your new bae?" I said, getting all up in his face.

"World Star! World Star!" Alex yelled, covering his mouth and jumping like an idiot.

David laughed and turned the camera off. We bought our stuff, which was a couple random groceries and a new phone charger.

*

"Bye mom and dad!" I said to my phone while sitting on the beige couch with David. I ended the call and put my phone on the coffee table next to my old Starbucks cup.

"They're coming for a week!" I said to David, bouncing up and down.

"Yayy! I love your parents!" He said. "I'm gonna grab some water, you want some?" He stood up and headed to the kitchen.

I shook my head. I got my laptop from my room and started editing my new Wednezzzday video.

*

"Hey boy and small boy!" Heath said as David and I walked  into their house. I immediately got hit by the strong smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke.
"I'm not a boy dummy," I laughed and punched his arm. As we walked in, I felt a little dizzy from the smells, but I am at this house so often that I try to ignore it and get used to it. But it just doesn't work.
David looks over at me, sees that I look a little pale, and puts his arm around me. I smile and nuzzle into the crook of his elbow. We sit on the couch next to Gabbie and Alex and I drift off to sleep on David's shoulder.

Hey guys!
I'm veryyyyy sorry that I haven't updated in a while, but school is starting and I'm playing sports so I'll try my best to find time. I'll update as much as I can, but there won't be a schedule of anything.
Please share this with any dizzza fans, and I'll see y'all next time :)
VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU KNOW WHAT CHIPOTLE IS

Bye bye y'all :) xx