Dracula meets Kali Marie

Dracula's P.O.V

I took s stroll around my homeland of Transylvania. The place where I was born. I see a group of foreigners. School trip?

Soon I see a girl.... No that doesn't describe her. Angel. She was wearing a pair of tan shorts and a yellow tank top, and combat boots. Her melted chocolate brown hair was in a low pony tail.

I couldn't see her eyes cause there was Sun glasses over her eyes. She walked away up the stairs I saw two girls go after her. "Kali. Your going to get in trouble." They said.

They followed. I did as well.

"Dude. You was so excited to get here. Here we are. HE was born up here. Let's go." I heard. "Kali." I heard someone groan.

"Whoa. This is... Um. Neat." I saw that was 'Kali' who spoke. "Hehe. Is that a real dude? Or not?" Kali said.

She walked up to the person and poked him. She squealed when she realised that the person was real. She giggled a magical sound.

"Sorry. Just curious. Come on guys lets go." Kali said. She accidentally walked into me. She blushed. "I'm so sorry sir." She said.

I smirked at her. Making her blush even more. How cute.

"No problem my beautiful girl. It is I who should apologise. I was awe struck by your beauty." Her whole face was red. Her freinds smirked at her.

"Well we better go." She said. I nodded and watched her walk away. "He was hot. And totally into you Kal."

"She has Cato. Lucky girl." My grin disappeared. She's taken already? We can't have that can we? I follow her. She was holding hands with a muscular teen.

I didn't like that very much.

She will be my new bride, and I don't like my brides with another man. Her freinds can be as well. Their beautiful girls as well. But I really desire Kali.

She will be mine.

>>>>>Dracula>>>>