Arriving in Transylvania

We was on a plane. I was sitting beside Cato Lockwood. My twin brother's best friend. And my high school crush.

My brother switched seats with him. Why? Cause he says that we both like each other and we need to get together.

I hate him and love him sometimes.

We was eatting the candy I brought along. A lady walked up to our seat. "Dinner tonight?" She asked. She listed the meals. They sounded really good. But I'm saving my money for Romania.

:(

"Um I'll have the hamburger.. anything on it is fine. Fries. She'll get the pan fried chicken with mashed potatoes with gravy and some buiscets. Thanks." He said. "Cato. I can't pay for that."

He chuckled.

"I got it hun." He said winking. I sighed knowing there's no point in arguing with him. Working together for two years and him being my brothers best friend I've known him for awhile.

We got our food. It was good. "I know why he did this." Cato said eating his burger. "What do you mean?" I asked, feeling my face heat up.

DARN IT WHY DO I BLUSH SO FREAKIN EASILY!!!!

"Mike is setting us up." He said. I saw him look at me. "And I need to thank him for it later." With that I felt him pull my chin up and a pair of soft lips on mine.

I moved my lips with his. We pulled away hearing everybody cheer. We smiled at each other. I blushed more. He chuckled. "Way to ruin the moment huh?" He asked. I nodded.

The rest of the flight went by with Cato and I holding hands and talking. Finally when we woke up we had a few more hours.

We arrived at night. I was pulled away from Cato by my two freinds Carrie and Jamie. We went to our hotel room. And we flopped on our bed.

"I can't wait for the tour tomorrow. I heard were going to the real place Vlad Dracula was born." I can't wait." I giggled.

Jamie Carrie and I were nerds. But Carrie was a huge Bram stroker fan. So she was ecstatic.

"Ok Bride of Dracula. Let's go to sleep. We've got a long day ahead of us." Jamie Joked.

We laughed. And got ready for bed. I got comfy in my big bed. Jamie and Carrie was sharing a bed. I was uncomfortable with other people in the bed with me. Plus I kick and Hog the blanket.

What I didn't know was I seductive evil will be 'smitten' by me.

>>>Kali Marie>>>>