Chapter 5

Zanes POV

I woke up to the loud beeping of my phone alarm. Oh, right today I was going to talk to the neighbors. Hopefully they are nice and actually treat me like a person. I just need to make a good first impression....yeah...ZANE HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT! I am socially awkward and I have no idea how to start a conversation and I always sound sarcastic or rude in everything I say.
Please listen to the song

I then fall back down on my bed crying, remembering things that happened in the past, my dad beating me, my mom always freaking out over little things, how I was not aloud to have emotions, how I fell for Gene. Gene. I miss him, but I hurt him and his reputation, I made him soft and Sasha and Zenix left him, and people did not see him as the guy you should not mess with and bullied him. That's why I wanted to move, I did not want him to get hurt anymore. He has to still finish college and live his life without me being a burden. BUT IT STILL HURTS! I MISS GENE! How do you love someone without getting hurt? Enough of that, what about my brother Dante, well not biological brother but I always saw him as a big brother, I can't believe Dante decided to get a job just a couple weeks after he graduated and decide to move into a house, I guess he had his life already planned out. But I have a online job and I am finishing my last week of Senior, and then I have all summer to save up, buy better furniture, and maybe a cat! I hope Gene is okay in college (Dante and Gene are the same age in my book.) Hey, I should stop thinking about this,this is the new start to my life and I still need to meet the neighbors. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then got out a grey jacket with one black stripe at the end of each sleeve and black skinny jeans, I then brushed my hair and went down stairs. I am fat,  so I just skipped breakfast, I then put on my black and white converse and went outside. Okay so I will start here and make my way down the street. I went across the street and knocked on the door, then a person I have not seen or talked to in a while, and the reason I never talked to her because she scared me Lucinda.
"Oh, Hi Lucinda," I said shyly.
"Zane? WHERE DID YOU GO YOU JUST VANISHED! AND I KNOW YOU DID NOT TRANSFER BECAUSE VLYAD AND GARROTH SAID YOU WERE GONE! AND AREINT YOU SUPPOSED TO STILL BE IN SCHOOL!" Lucinda yelled making some people come out of their houses.
I turned around because of people yelling my name in surprised voices, I turned around to see, Laurance, Dante,Garroth,Aphmau,Katelyn,KawaiiChan,Vlyad and a girl with purple hair and darker purple cat ears who looked confused probably because of he commotion happening outside.
"Ummm why are you guys all here? I FEEL OVERWHELMED!" I said running to my house, Why is everyone from High School here? Oh no I am going to be haunted by my past FOREVER!