Clear x Reader (Lemon)

"(Y/N)-san, Koujaku-kun told me about something..." Clear said, blushing.

"Hm? What?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"H-he told me about... About a thing called 'sex'." He said, his face turning entirely red. "And, I... I, uh... Want to d-do that with y-you..." The white haired male said, beginning to shake from his own embarassment and shyness.

"I want to do that with you, too." I responded, beginning to blush myself. Clear smiled, and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-san! I love you!" He yelled, then pinning me down onto the floor.

He immediately began to kiss me. I pulled him closer to my body, causing him to gasp. I took the opportunity to shove my tongue into his mouth, our tongues intertwining. He pulled back, placing his lips on my jawline.

"I want you to get the maximum amount of pleasure possible, (Y/N)-chan..." Clear whispered, beginning to gently suck and lick at my neck. I let out quiet gasps and moans, letting him know that I was enjoying myself. The sucking and licking got lower and lower until he reached where my shirt began.

He looked at me, seemingly asking if it was ok to remove it. I nodded, and he pulled it off of me immediately. I wasn't wearing a bra, so he immediately saw my breasts.

He pushed his palm against one of my nipples while licking the other. My face turned a bright red, and I turned my head to the side, moaning louder than before. Clear began to pull my pants off, along with my panties as soon as he leaned back. I let out a whimper, wanting- no, needing- more.

He removed his articles of clothing, eventually revealing his hard member. "(Y/N)-san, are you really sure? If you don't want to, you don't have to." Clear said, slightly nervous.

I nodded, taking a deep breath. As he thrusted in, I let out a screech of pain.

"Oh my god, are you okay, (Y/N)-chan!?" He asked, worried.

"Y-yeah, just wait a sec..." I told him, as he waited for a few minutes. It suddenly felt good, so I told him to move. He began to thrust quickly, earning loud moans from me. He began to hit my spot.

"Fuck~ Yes~! Right there~!" I screamed out, nearing my release. "F-fuck~! Clear!" I moaned extremely loudly, cumming. My walls tightly wrapped around his member, causing him to groan a bit. He continued to thrust as I continuously orgasmed, and then he eventually came, pulling out just in time.

He picked me up, bringing me into our room and we snuggled for hours.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Really, you actually did it, Clear!?" Koujaku exclaimed, as Clear nodded, his face flushed a bright pink. Everyone stared blankly at us, excluding Koujaku, who congratulated Clear.

"Holy shit, Clear actually... What? How?" Noiz mumbled, as Aoba blushed, probably imagining the events.

"Well, me and the Tripster have to go now. Bye!" Virus said, grabbing Trip's arm and fleeing the room, as Ren just stood there and stared at them.