Chapter 6

The next day at school isn't as stressful. Nobody is staring at me like the day before. PJ comes up to me and says "What happened to you and Dan yesterday?"
         "I just got super anxious and so Dan called his mum and we went home. Nothing else happened. I promise. Oh, and what was everyone's deal yesterday, anyway?"
            "Oh. Um. I'm not supposed to tell you. I don't know why. I just can't. Sorry." Then he walks away. What the hell was that? I guess I'll just have to ignore it for now. I see Dan and I smile. It may seem that I would get tired of him because I live with him now, but I don't. I don't think I could ever get annoyed at Dan. He's just too perfect. When he sees me, he smiles too. He runs over to me and I hug him. The first bell rings and we go inside. It's the last period when I get called to the office. I look at Dan, a scared expression on my face. when I leave, I hear Dan ask to go to the bathroom. He opens the door and comes by my side. We both know who it is waiting for me at the office.
We get to the office, I am so close to crying. I know my mum is there. I have a bad feeling about this. "Dan, I don't want to go in there."
    "Phil, you have to. I promise I'll be here with you the whole time."
We go in. I see her. She seems so pissed. "Hello, Philly. We are going home."
    "I am not going anywhere  with you let alone near you."
    "I still have custody over you."
I give Dan a scared look. "He's not going anywhere with you if I'm not there."
    "You don't get any say in this."
The principal comes in and asks "Is there a problem here?"
    "Yes, there is. This woman is crazy and wants to take Phil out of school for no good reason." Dan says defensively. "Well, you two get back to class before it ends." And so we do. After class, we go to where Dan's mum picks us up. We quickly get in the car and Dan tells his mum what happened. She quickly gets home. When she stops, I open the door and run to Dan's room. Dan follows me. I flop myself on his bed and he follows me. "You don't deserve any of this. I hate her so much. She shouldn't be treating you like this. No one should be traded like that. Ever. Especially not you. You never did anything wrong."
"Dan, it's okay. Thank you though."

sorry this is such shit. I remember writing this like a month ago and having really bad writers block so I just kinda threw this together.