Chapter 2-Alone Together

Toms POV
I woke up groggily to the sun hitting my face; the first thing to cross my mind was Tord. I groaned, I wish Tord never came back. Sure it did get sorta boring without him, but I didn't want him back. I slid on my blue hoodie and walked downstairs to see Edd watching TV, Matt looking at himself in the mirror, and Tord on his computer. I thought he was looking at hentai or some weird shit but when I walked past him I saw him drawing something. All I was able to see from it was two people, one wearing red and one wearing blue. I shrugged it off, walking to the fridge and started to drink the last of my Smirnoff. Once the bottle was empty I heard Edd begin to speak.
"Tom come here." All four of gathered to the couch as Edd continued.
"So Matt and I are going out of town for a week; so you and Tord are going to have to be alone together for that time."
A feeling of complete rage came over me.
"Fine." I snapped, glaring at him. This is not gonna be a fun week.

Tords POV
After hearing Edd talk to Tom and I, I started to get excited. I could use this week a chnace to ask Tom out, there might be just be a small chance of him saying yes.

(A/N:THIS STORY IS GETTING MORE READS FASTER THAN I THOUGHT!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!!! ANYWAYS, SEE YA LATER EDDHEADS!)