"Bhai, this is where I wanted to sit!!" She heard Mia spoke. Nandini understood that again this sibling pair are going to fight over something. She shook her head and paid attention to the wedding ignoring them.

"And why is it so? Find yourself another place. This is mine." Manik replied. While his hand made a way toward Nandini's hand and she looked at him shocked.

"Oh! Bhai, I came here first. And I want to sit here only." Mia again whined.

Manik made an irritated face and looked at her.
"Mia, go and sit somewhere else. I am not gonna move even a bit from here. Better get it." He replied seriously. Mia with a gloomy face looked at Nandini for help. Nandini as usually metled seeing her and was about to say something but thankfully for Manik, dadi called Mia.

"I will see you around Mr. Malhotra." She threatened Manik and moved towatds Dadi muttering some abuses for Manik. Manik made a whatever face and turned to a smiling Nandini.

"Why that smile?" He asked still holding and carssing her hand.

"Nothing, just looking how a little girl on this earth is brave enough to threatened Manik Malhotra and he isn't doing anything against it." She said.

"Not just her Ms. Moorthy but one more little girl can also do that." He said.

She looked at him confused but soon realised he was talking about her. She looked down blushing while he snaked his hand through her waist and pulled her towards him. She slowly kept her head on his shoulders looking at Aliya and Dhruv lovingly.

"This is so beautiful Manik. How two people bind together forever with love and vow to be with each other till the ends of their life." She said dreamily. He smiled listening her and kissed on top of her head.

"This wedding and all really fascinates you na." He asked.

"It does. I have seen my parents living, loving and laughing with each other for their whole lives. And they always have influenced me. For me, fairy tales do exist Manik." She said.

Manik smiled but said nothing. He never looked at this part of life. He knew Nandini was everything he ever wanted but he never had seen a love story flourishing forever and ever. Apparently, Friendship was the word he was aware of his whole life but love was something he never felt before. His parents were not exactly an example of forever and ever and he did not remember his grandparent's story till that extent and Nandini wasthe only one who had taught him what love was.

Nandini looked at him.

"Its soon gonna be okay Manik." She said lovingly.

"Do I deserve to have you?" His sudden question shocked her.

"What do you want to say?" She asked.

"What If I do not carry out my promises? What if I fail?" He asked her now looking in her eyes.

She simply smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"I was a girl who loved to soon
You were a boy who loved too late. But no matter what mistakes we made we have got each other's back forever." She admitted smilling.
"Manik, Just say what is inside you. I am here to listen. Trust me, I won't let this relationship fall. I here to catch it." She assured him. He smiled brightly at her words and pecked her lips.

"God! Atleast look around and do such stuff you two. Kahin bhi shuru ho jaate ho." An irritated Mukti scolded them making them realize where they are. Nandini shifted a little, looking away, all the way red.

Mukti shook her head at them.
"Manik, you're being called. Panditji bula rhe hai. Abhi and Cabir are waiting for you." She informed him. Manik nodded and got up to leave when Nandini held his hand and asked "Why are they calling you?"