Chapter 33: My Big Time Birthday Let Down

Hey guys I know that it's been a he'll of a long time, and well today July 26, 2016 is my sweet 16th birthday, and it's turning out to be not so sweet. Right now I'm just laying in my bed not doing anything, well I mean I'm typing, but other than that I'm not doing anything. This whole day was me sitting in my room playing on my phone, and checking my Twitter, and my Instagram. When I was little I thought that when you turn 16 you get a huge party, and you get to be a princess for a day, but that's not what's really happening. My boyfriend is going to a Breaking Benjamin concert, and I'm sitting at home doing nothing, I guess that I'm just waiting for time to go by, I haven't eaten anything scenes 10 this morning and I don't plan on it. I want to hag out with people, but I can't. This day is the worst day of the summer. It always is, and well there's no easy way to put it, but I think there will be 9 more chapters and then the book will be done. I'm sorry, but I can't keep writing if there's nothing to write about.

Stay in school. Stay away from Drugs. Stay healthy. Stay happy not Shitty. Life is an ⓐⓢⓢ don't give up. Good bye my emo friends.