aliens are real?! // oikawa tooru

y/n was bleeding as you walked down the empty halls, your knuckles bleeding from where you had punched that weird dude who had crazy weird bedhead.

"creep." y/n muttered, unfairly judging the bedhead weirdo. you could still hear him crying and frowned. maybe you shouldn't have punched him...

"y/n!" an annoying voice called, and you turned around, immediatley forgetting about bedhead-creep when you saw that god damn son of a bitch tooru oikawa.

next to shittykawa was iwaizumi, and y/n's mouth watered at his strong arms before shaking your head- your love interest was oikawa, not iwa-chan. you cursed the gods, why couldn't iwachan be your lover.

"sup ho(e)." y/n flushes red at their blunt words, looking away suddenly. how could they be so rude to oikawa? sure, he was an unbearable cunt who was very bad at pretending he was straight, but when you glanced back and looked into his shit colored eyes, your heart melted.

"u-um, well, you see, y/n, i, uh, kinda-" oikawa stumbled over his words, and iwachan shook his head disapprovingly, looking at you with sympathy.

"let me help you out, asskawa." with one hand, he grabbed oikawa's shoulder; the other, he grabbed your arm, and using the strength of his beautiful strong arms, pushed you two together. with his third arm, he raised in between y/n and oikawa, before flicking the brunette's forehead with a scowl. "confess." he demanded. the words were directed at oikawa, but iwa-chan's voice went straight to your heart and non-exsistent dick- or maybe y/n did have a dick?? you weren't really sure what was happening downstairs.

"I JUST PUNCHED THIS DUDE WITH AWFUL BEDHEAD AND HE'S STILL CRYING ABOUT IT!!" you confessed, shedding a single tears. oikawa and iwaizumi were going to hate you now...

completely ignoring y/n, oikawa stared his best friend, shock deep within his shit colored orbs. "iwa-chan, you have three arms! why didn't you tell me?" y/n smirked at the pain in shittykawa's voice- he deserved all the pain he could get.

"because you can't keep a secret for shit, idiot." iwaizumi rolled his eyes. "but this is important to you, so i'm willing to make a sacrifice if it makes you hap-"

"SACRIFICE?!?!" y/n screamed, acting on impulse. your hands shot out, grasping onto iwachan's third arm and wrenching it out and away, sucessfully ripping the mutant arm out of it's owner. you flung it into the wall, and it made a thud.

"y/n..." shittykawa was sad, you noted with a grin. the fucking douchebag cried as he continued. "why would you hurt iwa-chan like that!" oikawa was fucking ugly when he cried.

you wanted to cheer, to gloat, to fucking kick asskawa out of pure joy. you loved seeing his misery.

"because whenever iwaizumi's hurting, you are too." y/n replied emotionlessly.

"i don't,,,," you were confused as to how oikawa said all those commas out loud, but you felt more guilty than anything else. how could you hurt shittykawa like that?

"i'm sorry, i just love you so much, i don't know how to properly show my emotions!!!!!!" y/n confessed, teary eyed as they blushed and looked away from the brunette.

"y/n........" you looked at asskawa curiously. "i love you. that's what i was trying to-"

"HAHAAH!!" y/n wheezed, keeling over as they laughed. "YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!!"

"um, y/n-"

"you, my space dude, have just been pranked!" y/n gestured to the camera crew gathered around the pair.

shittykawa, the unbearable cunt, gasped over-dramatically, embarrassed tears shining in his shit colored eyes. "i, what?"

"did you really think i had three arms, asskawa?" iwa-chan, the attractive bastard, teased, holding a fake arm in one hand and a camera in the other.

you gloated to yourself at oikawa's embarrassment- fuck yeah, you ruined his life. good one, y/n.

as you high-fived iwa-chan's fake arm, a though occured to you. in a sudden wave of guilt, you moved to stand in front of shittykawa, and sang to him softly.

"hey now, you're an allstar, get your game on, go play."

you smiled at oikawa gently, before harshly shoving him so he fell on his ass.

prancing off to iwa-chan, you gave the other shithead the middle finger. you, iwachan, and iwachan's fake arm were meant to be. :))))