Pouring Rain and Popcorn

Start from the beginning

     I click the play button and the familiar song plays as the yellow words roll down the screen explaining the plot. Then, the movie begins.

•*•*•

     "Break Time!!!" Kenny calls and we all jump up to stretch and get snacks.

     "Man.... It's still raining?" Dean grumbles as I look out the window behind him. "When will it ever stop?"

      "Who cares? We were having fun." I state as I smile walking around stretching my legs. "Owe cramp cramp cramp!"

     "Want me to rub it out for ya?" Dean asks and I place a hand on his chest pushing him back.

     "No thanks." I state and walk away grabbing chips.

     "Oh my god..... Is this what I think it is?" Dean whispers as he picks up the light saber clicking the button. "It beautiful...." He whispers and I laugh.  "Adam! Fight me!" He calls throwing the other light saber to Adam who smiles evilly.

     "I shall use the force!" He cheers and they charge at each other happily. I watch them fight and shout out scenes from the movies as I laugh. Then, when the come to blow against one another, the power switches off and the only light comes from the light sabers. "Oh my.... The force is strong in this one."

     "Dude shut up." Dean mumbles and I hear shuffling as Ms. Tina lights candles. "Where did those come from?"

     "Mm, watermelon." Adam smiles and Dean slaps his head with the saber as he groans.

     "I just had them around.... Anyway..." She carries the candle to her bag and pulls out monopoly and uno. "Now.... What shall we play...." She says with an evil smile.

•*•*•

     "UNO!" Dean shouts and Adam curses under his breath as Dean gives out a cackle. "Draw you ass wipe."

     "Ass wipe?" I ask and he nods as Kenny sighs.

     "Would you stop saying that?" Ms. Tina mumbles as she tosses down a yellow 2 and it moves on to Daisy. "Why did I choose uno?"

     "You should know, playing uno with those two is like playing monopoly with your family." Will states as he sets down his card.

     "Makes sense." She whispers as Violet slams down a block on Kenny and he grimaces.

     "I am so happy I'm not in the line of fire from violet..." Dean mumbles as Adam nods and she smiles evilly at them. "So scary..."

     "Hmm..... I change to green~." I sing placing a wild card down and I smile as Timothy nods laying down his card.

     "Awe man..." Abigail mumbles drawing yet another card as Lucy sighs.

     "Don't you have at least one card?" Dean mumbles and she shakes her head sadly.

     "Hahaha!" Lucy laughs laying down her card. "I have ALL the cards!!!"

     "You've had too much sugar..." Abigail mumbles and Lucy glares as Charlie lays his card down holding up his hands.

      "Uno out." He mumbles and they all stare blankly at him.

      "WHAT?!" We all shout as Dean grabs his shirt. "He's hiding the cards!" He shouts and the Lucy and Abigail squeal as he tugs at his shirt. A bright flash goes off as Adam smiles. "What.... Did you..... Just do?"

     "Only took a photo of poor Charlie being attacked by you." He laughs and Dean tackles his and Ms. Tian covers her face.

      "Can't we be normal...  For once?" She whispers and Kenny pats her back as we watch the two boys argue and fuss fighting over the cellphone. I look over at Charlie who sits with his legs crossed and I small smile. There, tucked away in the lip of his shoe, the slightest hint of an uno card peeks out. I smile slightly debating on telling or not but decide against it. Now  I have a little thing over him... Cheater Charlie...

•*•*•

Thanks for reading!!! Sorry it took long to update! Lol kinda was lazy today 😂 anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed and please, vote, comment, add or follow for more... Thanks again!!! Love you guys!!