Dancing : Chapter 8

~~LEVI'S POV~~

I love her. I love f/n. Why did I have to be so stupid. I yelled at her. And she yelled back. She's so stubborn. Hanji found out about it and said that f/n could live with her for a while and she took that opportunity. I've lost my best friend... I've lost the one I love just because I got worked up about her musical career taking her away from me. Well, I guess I got that covered... I haven't seen her in 2 weeks and we haven't said anything to each other but I swear one day when the time is right, I'll tell her everything.

~~YOUR POV~~

I regret it. I love Levi and yet... I left... But I guess it was for the best. Hanji was helpful and I'm making money quickly with doing concerts and performances at fancy parties. Petra was a big help when I decided to make my own music. I now do my own she just gave me a little push before I was whizzing through it all. I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss Levi but my new manager has a lot on his hands so I don't have time for seeing him or contacting him again. His name is Kai and he is such a nice fella but he's more like a brother than a best friend. He wished that I could see Levi but things have gotten a lot busier since the day I left. But I swear one day when I get the chance to see Levi again, I'll tell him everything.

*2 years later*

~~LEVI'S POV~~

"Jeager?" I answer my phone to hear the voice on Eren.

"Hey, Levi! I was just wondering if you would be able to look after my son, Danni, for an hour or two."

"No."

"Please! No on is available! I've been called into work and I need to go in five minutes! Please! Please! Pleeeeeaaaase!"

"Fine. Bring him round." A few moments later, I hear a knock at the door and I see Eren kissing his son goodbye. Danni has green eyes like Eren and black hair like Mikasa.

He has the same little hair flick at the front of his head like me but so did Eren's mother plus me and Mikasa are distantly related so I guess it's things to do with genes whether he got of me or Eren's mother. Me and Danni stood there looking at each other for a few moments.

"You want to go out?"

"Yeah!" Danni says running round with his arm out like an aeroplane.

We were walking into the park and we pasted a huge stage for when the concert would held in two days time.

I wonder if f/n would be preforming there?

She had made it big and I'm proud of her. I miss her everyday of my life and I always regret those words I said 2 years ago. I hope she can forgive.
F/n...