Chapter 29

"Manager-nim? Yes it's me Yoona! Why are you calling me?" I asked surprised. He sighed. [Well something happened. Actually Yerin got hurt and now we have to find another day for these two to do a duet. But the doctor said she needs to rest. She won't perform for a few months and we need a replacement.] I choked. "Re-replacement?? You mean me?"

[Exactly. I didn't tell your brother though. I wanted to ask you first.] I couldn't believe his words. This is so exciting! "Of course! But why me?" He laughed [Junhui and Minghao overheard me talking with the doctor and they were all like "we have a pretty good solution" and they suggested you! Well I will send you the adress and time when you will have to come to practice, yea?]

I nodded. "Yes of course. Thank you for considering me. I will do my best! Good afternoon!" [Good afternoon. I will tell meanie- I mean Wonwoo and Mingyu right away.]

This is like a dream! I am so excited for this duet! I love singing and this is such a good opportunity. I wonder which song we will sing? Ah I have to thank Jun and Minghao when they come back. Best day ever!

I wonder if Wonwoo is okay with me though.. and Mingyu ? Please allow me to perform big brother hehe. I was so excited that I practiced a lot of duet songs like Heartbreak hotel, Starlight, Stupid in love and also Some! Maybe I am exaggerating but this opportunity is perfect! Mmh but still I hope that Yerin is doing fine.

Not long after that Seventeen came back to the dorm. They already heard the news. I went to Mingyu first. "Hey dongsaeng. I heard you want to perform too eh? You think you're ready?" Oh ready hmm? Well I'm not sure.. I was just so happy that I didn't think of these things. "Don't worry we will help you" Seungkwan smiled brightly at me.

Everyone supported me but I still wasn't too sure. I looked at the floor. Wonwoo patted my head and I could see he had a "don't worry" look on his face. "Yes! Thanks guys!"

The members were in their rooms. I decided to go to Jun and Minghao's room. Well standing in front of theirs I became a bit nervous, because I usually don't enter their rooms. As I hesitated, I kept on staring at the door until a voice interrupted me. "You alright?" It was Vernon. "Yea sure I just.." I became silent because I didn't know what to say.

He looked at me and then at the door. "Ahhhh" he knocked on the door and left, saying "no problem" while giving me a wink. The door went open and I blushed at Vernon's wink. "Yes? Oh hi Yoona. Wanna come in?" Jun asked me. I nodded shyly. "Hey haohao!" Minghao laughed and I giggled too. "Welcome in our room!"

"Is there something we can do for you?" They asked in unison. "I actually wanted to thank you guys! Manager nim told me that you guys suggested me. Thank you very much!" They looked at eachother and smiled. And then Minghao ruffled my hair. "You can call me Kinghao now." We laughed at the same time. "Bahaha Kinghao! You are the best!"

It became late and I went to my room. And there I found a cute bracelet with a short letter and a lolli on my bed. "For you, my lady" Anonymous.. from who is this?