I felt like I was going to be sick, but I didn't have anything in my stomach to throw up.

Charlie laid a hand on my cheek and wiped away the tears that were falling and said with a false sense of caring, "Aaww, its ok. They knew it was gonna happen. It'd be better if you just get over it-"

I couldn't take it anymore. I was sick of him being such a cruel smartass, so I slapped him across the face. Hard. He obviously didn't expect it because he had to take a step back in surprise. His hand went to his cheek which was now bright red. I could hear some snickers from the front of the RV. His hand shot from his face to my chin. He held on very tightly, almost painfully.

He brought my face right up to his, "I'll teach you to show some respect."

I didn't react in time. I saw his eyes grow black at such a fast rate I couldn't have done anything to prevent him from using his magic. The pain he caused me brought me to my knees. All air that was in my lungs deserted me and my throat closed up preventing me from trying to draw any breath or make a noise. I writhed on the carpeted floor and I began to think the pain would never end but then it subsided.

I was left lying on my back on the floor, gasping for air and my whole body shaking. Footsteps came close and I opened my eyes. Charlie hauled me up and smiled satisfied I learnt something from that experience.

As if to reinforce his point he said smugly, "No. Magic. Got it?"

He pushed me away roughly and my legs hadn't recovered enough to hold my own weight. I just fell back to the floor and watched as Charlie walked away. I sat there not knowing what to do feeling completely defeated. Kyle walked back to me and kneeled down beside me.

"Hungry?" he asked almost pleasantly.

I couldn't speak, I was too stunned about everything. About what Charlie just did; about Chris and Daniel; that Kyle was being somewhat nice and guilty that it was my fault Josh and I were in this situation. When I didn't answer him Kyle went to pick me up. It snapped me back to my senses and I tried to wriggle away from him.

He caught my arm and said in a warning tone, "Don't make me bring Charlie back."

I got the message not to resist and let him help to my feet. I swayed there on the spot unsure of where to go, unsure of my purpose.

In a small voice and without making eye contact I asked, "Ca-can I see Josh?"

This seemed to amuse Kyle and he laughed, "Maybe after you eat something."

I nodded and gingerly let him lead me towards the front of the RV and told me to sit down at a table that fit four. Two on each side and the opposite side to where I was standing was full. Kyle told me to sit on the side that was free closest to the wall. The spot furthest from escape. Opposite me sat Charlie and a werewolf I didn't know the name of. I stared down at the bench avoiding looking at anyone, hands clasped together to try and hide the fact that they were shaking.

Jay came and sat down next to me and Kyle was in the little kitchette finding something for me to eat. I glanced up to see who was driving. Another of the werewolves I didn't know the name of and another was sitting next to him. I did a mental count. There should have been one more werewolf that I didn't know the name of. Jay snapped his fingers in front of my face distracting me from my train of thought.

"Helllloo? Earth to Jezebel?" Jay laughed even though it wasn't funny.

I turned towards him but not really looking at him in the face.

"So do you remember little Joshie biting you?" Jay asked almost cruelly.

I winced and looked away.