1 ~ My Past

Authors note: Welcome to my new story!! The whole thing will be in Max's P.O.V, just to let you guys know. Enjoy!

~(Max's P.O.V)~

*many years ago*

"Hey! I'm Max!" I said to the group of people. I was new at this high school so I didn't know very many people around..
"Go away, nerd." One of them said at me. Wow, that wasn't nice at all.
"So, just because I'm wearing wide frame glasses, does that make me a nerd?" I snapped at them.
"Yup, it does."
I let out a sigh. Well my first day had been great.

Those kids picked on me for weeks on end, I just wished we didn't have to move again. My parents just said it was 'too dangerous' to stay where we were before. Yeah right, just because one kid knew I was a vampire...

*back to present date*

"Ross!!" I yelled.
"Whaaaaaaaattt???" I heard him shout.
"Come help! The computers crashed!"
"Okay! Be there in a sec!!"
We were in our apartment, ever since we had left the Sky Media Offices, our computers had been crashing like crazy. Tim was out picking up our new ones from the shop, but I was already way behind our schedule, I just hoped no one would be upset that there wasn't a video today.

Tim opened the door and pulled in a big box behind him, finally.
"Tim! Is that our computers!?" I yelled.
"No, it's just an empty box." He said sarcastically and laughed.

I headed downstairs and took my computer upstairs to connect it and things. I made sure the door was shut tight, and used my powers to become myself again. I was still mad at myself for not telling Ross and Tim, they are my closest friends, but I just can't tell them. I'm the only person that knows, well, and my parents, they know.

"Max?" I heard through the door.
"What?" I replied.
"We're gonna watch a movie, wanna join?"
"What about your computers?"
"We'll just fix them tomorrow, I'm sure the fans can go without a video for one night,"
"Okay then.. I'll be down in a minute!"

I turned myself back to human again, maybe being myself was pointless there, ugh nevermind.

I went downstairs and found Tim and Ross on the couch.
"Could you get the popcorn?" Tim asked me when I came downstairs.
"Sure,"

I went to the kitchen and heard the microwave ding, when I saw my reflection in the mirror, I still had bright red eyes and my fangs were still there.

I heard footsteps coming toward the kitchen.

'Shit...'

Thanks for reading!!! Hope you enjoyed the story so far and see ya next chapter!! ~ Alex