5 Years Later

Jacob's P.O.V

It's been 5 years since the accident, Y/N has gotten the job she's always wanted and I'm in military(A/N jacob would be a sexy solider) supporting my family of four.
Y/N, my 3 year old son, he's named Rolf Sartorius. We are keeping the name going in the family! And we're expecting a baby girl in 5 months. Who we will name, Jay Sartorius (A/N SHOUTOUT TO @DUHITZJJAY ON INSTA WHOOP WHOOP), but her full first name will be Jaden on the birth certificate.

We live our happy life together, but here and then we get all those bad memories with Mark. We know he will always be by our sides through everything. And watching to make sure our family is doing just fine.
We have his picture hung on the wall, and we tell Rolf stories and memories we had with Mark(A/N goals ok bye bye😭😂💗). He always talks about Mark, asking when he could meet and see him. But all I do is break down in tears. It's hard to explain to him that Mark is no longer with us, but he'll always be in our hearts.

And from that day forward we will always remember Mark, and how he risked his life for mine, to save Y/N.
We will forever love you, Mark. And you will stay in our hearts till the very end...

××××××××
THAT'S THE END PSKSJJSJDBD