-Chapter 1-

"For your crimes, young maiden, your family is to blame. Now your shame, the curse, will have you only bear daughters. Such a disgrace to be held, to be filled with hatred and selfishness. It will be your downfall and for that, you've betrayed your ancestors and disgraced your descendants. Now to death with you. Goodbye, fair maiden."

"Oh? Looks like the clock is ticking down to my next supper, to feast upon youthful maidens once more. The curse I put upon my descendants for my selfish sins. Forever will the maidens suffer a plaguing sickness that makes them fall victim to a sweet death. So that I, the cursed one, will remain forever youthful just like the porcelain dolls stacked nicely on my shelves. What a sin I have committed..."

" Tick Tock, Tick Tock when will supper be served? I'm starving..."

______________________________________________________________________

Grey walls. Coughing and crying. The intercom goes off and on, calling for doctors and nurses. You were in the hospital once again, your mother was always sick, so the hospital was a familiar place. You've learned every detail and little corner of the hospital. It wasn't something to be proud of. The hospital waiting room was usually empty, maybe one random person on occasion. Today though, was different. Sitting there in the waiting room patiently; which was always so dull, there was one man across from you who kept tapping his foot and smiling directly at you. It was kind of making you uncomfortable, leading you to shift in your seat slightly from time to time and avoid eye contact. His blonde hair covered some of his lavender-tinted eye, and you couldn't help but stare at his medical eye patch that was over where his other eye would be. His grin grew wider. The more you stared blankly at his eye patch, the more you were beginning to zone out. Suddenly, the man gets up from his seat and starts to make his way towards you, making you feel like a complete idiot for staring at all. Mission failed. With this, you had already begun to regret staring at the mysterious man.

"Do you have a problem with me? Or perhaps, my eye patch?~" The man smirked nearing closer at an uncomfortable distance. He bent down to your height and began to stare into your eyes with intensity. You looked around for another person he could be talking to, but then you remembered that you were alone with this guy in the waiting room. His laugh was dry and his sarcastic chuckle echoed throughout the room. A grin still prominent on his face.

"Yes of course I'm talking to you, there isn't anybody else here silly~." You jumped at the malevolent tone in his voice how fast from cheery to how chilling his tone could be. This man seemed too cheery for his own good. What an odd man he is. Hopefully the nurse would call you any second so you could get away from the the chills that had begun to crawl down your back.

"I'm sorry for staring... This room is dull with its grey walls. I'm too used to it..." You muttered  out, hoping that if you apologized the guy would just leave you alone and forget the occurrence.

"Staring is very rude, so now you have to do something for me. You can't refuse~" The man looked like he had to think about something after he spoke. 'Who the hell does this guy think he is?' You sighed, then spoke up once more; your mouth feeling dry.

"What would I have to do for you? I don't owe you anything."

You felt extremely stupid after asking, this could be very dangerous! Who knows what the hell this man could ask of you.

"Could you please pinch me very hard, please?" The man asked. You froze, did he just ask you to pinch him? What? Wait, that's kinda fucked up right? Who the hell asks some random person to pinch them? The man seemed to notice you freeze up where you sat. Suddenly he puts his hand on your head. He started to pat your head with a delicate touch. You slapped his hand away pushing him back. You glared in his direction , only to notice lots of scars on his palms and fingers leading up to his wrists. He only grinned once more, sending an unpleasant feeling in your gut. It felt like you were going to be sick yourself.