VI

The breaks screech to a halt. I jump out of the van leaving the heat of the air conditioning. My black hat covering my face I grab three rocks from the shoreline. Our van zooms away. One rock I throw at Americas security camera narrowly missing it. Next I throw one to the Russian embassy's security cameras. This one hits. I throw a rock at ours again, my second try, I get it as the camera dangles. Step 2.

I rush up to the edge of our walls. My feet slapping against the cold cobble stones. Wedging one foot into the old bricks I begin to scale Americas walls. Flashlights wiz above my head. I drop off the wall falling back onto the cobble. Alright one more time, I rush up the walls this time beating the light. Thorns graze my arms as I'm ducking behind a rose bush. I can see security guards with dogs. This is the part I always screw up. Waiting I watch as I get a 5 second window to run across the soil and into the corridor. No better time than now.

5, first few strides.

4, halfway.

3, 3/4 the way.

2, at the door! Hearing footsteps!

1, throwing open the door and rushing up my steps.

Huffing I pull open my bedroom door. The man from a few days ago stands in the middle of my room. Fiddling with his gun. He glances up and pulls off the safety. Oh crap.

Raising my hands I whist my head to my left foot my right coming up and kicking my gun across the room as my right follows over my head pulling me into an Ariel. Now only standing on my right foot I jump and roundhouse kick him into my dresser. His body limply hitting the old wood.

"You fight like Shout," he hissing in my direction pulling his hands into a fighting position.

I duct his first blow and return with three of mine he grabs my leg as I go to roundhouse kick him and spins me around. Searing pain shoots up my leg as I'm tossed to the ground. He jumps onto me as I reach for the gun. He puts me in a choke hold as my fingers touch the gun, dragging it towards me I fully grip in and slam the barrel into this mans head. He falls limply on top of me unconscious. I crawl out from under him and grab my gear, some clothes, and my car keys. I rush down my steps two at a time.

Hustling faster with every footstep I make it to the garage. Finally to my car. And out of the embassy lawns. Turning up my music the bass dropping I floor it down my street and onto the next eventually getting on a main road.

My laptop on the bottom of my car floor shuts down all of the stoplight cameras as I pass them. The 'blowfish' next to it puts out my own signal behind a black market gate. If the government wants to track me down they will have to pay the person with my coded link to the blowfish. The person bidding my location would be Bex, another one of our plans. Now I just have to wait for the chase to begin.

-
A/N sorry for the so long break! I've been writing on my other books and have neglected to update them, now I have 4 or 5 chapters done on each of my books.