Mark's Diary {7}

Jack had just finished gathering Mark's clothes and he was about to go outside, when something on Mark's desk caught his eye. It was a picture of Mark and another guy, but the glass was shattered, like some one broke it intentionally. Jack suddenly realized why Mark might have accidentally made it awkward after the kiss. But, he didn't like to jump to conclusions without any proof. So, that's what he looked for.

He was rifling through the desk when he saw a book. It was a journal, a diary. He figured that would be where proof. He started reading it from the beginning. 

January 12, 2015.

Dear, stupid book,

I don't want to be writing in you. My mom's making me. She gave it to me for Christmas. It sucks. My friends will kill me if anyone finds out about this, even Matthew. This conversation is between you and me. No one else. I apparently have to go to Wing Stop with my brother, great... Bye-Bye 

Jack turned the page, assuming that Matthew might have been the boy in the picture. 

January 14, 2015.

Dear, journal guy,

My mom wont leave me alone about you. I don't like this. I guess, since I have to write in you, I might as well tell you about what I did today.

Me and Matthew hung out all day today. We went to the fair. It honestly was fun. We rode pretty much everything. Matt chickened out when we got to the lats ride, the Sling-Shot. It was my goal to ride every thing there, so I had to go by my self. Something good came out of it though. I met his really nice girl named Christina. She had blonde hair, freckles, and blue-green eyes. 

We had to go home after that, because the carnival was about to close. Matt seemed angry about something. He wouldn't talk to me the whole way home. I think I know what it was though. I'm bisexual, not gay, and he knows that. I think he's  worried I might break-up with him for her. I mean, I don't know why he feels like that. We only exchanged phone numbers. 

Oh shit...

Jack was kind of confused as to why it ended there. He assumed that he had gone to apologize to Matthew. He decided to read a little bit more.

January 23, 2015.

Well, it's official. I don't know what happened. He just stopped answering my calls and texts. I didn't know Matt could be like that. Like how he is now. Like...a...jerk. I need to talk to him. 

January 23, 2015, (2)

It's been an hour and he still wont talk to me. I need to talk to a friend.  Maybe... maybe he just needs some time... I'll just call Christina, I guess...

Jack's phone rang. It was Mark. He quickly shoved the diary in his bag and ran to the door. 

"What took you so long?" Mark asked. 

"Oh...I...er...got lost..."

"Alright..." Mark said a little skeptical.

//WHATS UP MY FLIBBITY PIBBITIES? 

IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY!!

SORRY I'VE BEEN M.I.A FROM THIS SERIES.

IT'S BEEN REALLY HARD TO COME UP WITH ORIGINAL IDEAS FOR THIS STORY.

BUT, I THINK I HAVE SOME GOOD STUFF, POSSIBLY. 

ON AN UNFORTUNATE SIDE NOTE,

I'M GOING ON VACATION FOR ABOUT A WEEK. 

I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE, BUT WHEN I GET BACK, YOU GUYS GET A DOUBLE (triple, possibly) UPDATE!!

YAY!

OK...SO...

I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BYE-BYE!!//

Septiplierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें