Mark's house {6}

"It's alright, Jack," Sarah, his step-mother said. 

Jack had just told Sarah about why he had to skip school and everything else that happened, except for the locket. 

"Oh, this might not be the best time to tell you, I have to leave in an hour for business. I'm going to Ireland for a few months," Sarah said.

"Alright," Jack said trying to sound sad, when he was really thrilled. He didn't have to tell his step-mom about Mark!

//Time skip from now to an hour because I can\\

Jack pulled out his phone and called Mark.

J- Hey, Mark...

M- Hi...

It was still awkward. They both hoped this would go away by the time Mark was going to move in.

J- So, my step-mom just left to go to Ireland for a couple of months if you want to come over...

M- Ok. But I have something to do first.

J- Okay, just come over when you ca-

M- With you. 

Mark hung up the phone. About a minute later he was at Jack's.

"Follow me," He said, and got into his car.

"What's up?" Jack asked.

"I have to get my stuff. Actually, could you get it for me?" 

"Sure. Just tell me what you need,"

Mark told Jack, and he walked into his house.

Jack opened the door into a living room. There was a glass table shattered with a blood stain on the carpet. Jack found himself walking past it rather quickly into a bedroom. The walls were painted red and black. Jack remembered what Mark had told him to get. 

"All my shirts, pants, and underwear." The voice echoed in his head as he opened the mahogany dresser. 

It was neat and organized. Pants in the top drawer, shirts in the middle, and then underwear. 

It was okay putting the stuff into the bag, until he got to the last bit. The fabric felt surprisingly soft, and on one pair, was the saying, "Dance with the Fishes" . Jack had no clue what that meant.

ok done now. 

NOTHING ELSE REALLY, TO SAY SO,

I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

BYE-BYE!!//