first day of shcool

( look at pic for parts in tha story and....Sorry for typos)

A: jade hurry up!!! Move those long legs where gonna be late!
J: I'm coming! I'm coming!
A: pfff that's what she said!
J: -.- really
A: *drags jade out the door* bye jades mom!

Well that's a start! Me and my best friend jade are about to go to our new stupid private school. Ugh well worth a try... The school was built on top of the other high school that we where gonna go to. Its called "kō ninja" which we I looked up it means ninja high... Weird right? Jade and I are right in front of the high school starring in awe.

???: ha ha hey rock steady look we got more peeps here!
???: DA they are small well the brown headed one the one with the blonde hair is to tall
A: ok.... Uh excuse me sirs um do we just walk in or do we have to go somewhere?
???: ha oh yeah you go to the gym its straight down the hall once enter
A: thank you! Mr. Uh what are your names?
???: I'm bepbop and that's rock steady

Bepbop was uh dark and had some weird looking sun glasses while rock steady was or looked Russian and was pretty tall. I thanked them and walked in with jade. We gave each other scared looks and arrived in the gym. A man with a cool looking helmet walks in he had a suit too then a other guy walks in behind him and is in a suit too.

A: I bet those are the principals..
???: I am principal of Kō ninja and this is vice principal splinter... You will follow all rules and you will not disobey.... I am shredder and this is a school of ninja we will teach you the way of the foot clan then train you to be warriors.. Now I must show you all your staff that will be working with you... Tigerclaw is head of security and protection of this school... -
A: *whispers* Bla bla bla
J: *snickers*
Shred: you there in the Galaxy sweat shirt!
A: *shoots up with fear and true to keep a strick face* yes sir!?
Shred: no talking now sit.
A: yes sir! *sits back down*
J: ha you already messed up
A: ha ha sure..

After a couple of minutes I felt someone's eyes on me. I tried to see who it was but I couldn't find them until I looked at the staff. Half looked really bored, others where as straight as a stick and one of those was the security guard Tigerclaw. Ours eyes meet and I felt a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. He was tall, looked like a soldier, he had orange hair, he had an eye patch, he had cool scars, he has a good jaw line and he was toned! He's hot- wait what?! I can't like that dude he's like a lot older than me!
A: jade after shred head shuts up I have to tell u something!
J: oh uh ok....

How is she going to react to this.... I might like a older guy? I think its love at first sight....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yellow every one!! That was my first part for my new story Kō ninja I hoped you liked it if u did show it to a friend! Or Vote or leave a comment! But all art on here is mine except the cover!!!! Or I'll tell you when its not mine... See you all in the next one my children!!!