Aren't we all a little Crazy Inside~

A/N---->So....I lied I changed the whole title and song.....I just can't get over the fact that,that video in specific is gone ;-;....but,that's not gonna change the whole theme to the story~it's still the same H2OVanoss ft H2Ohm/Ohmlirious!......okay well it might change a little....okay a lot!!! cx! ANYWHO ENJOY!DON'T FORGET IF YOU ENJOY,BE SURE TO TAP THAT STAR,LEAVE A COMMENT,AND BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE WHAT I WRITE!okay I'm talking too much, bye! BTW WHEN YOU SEE THIS---> ~.~ PLAY THE SONG! 

Evan's pov

Today's Jon's birthday and I had to get him out the house for a little bit,so I decided to call Craig since Jonathan seems to trust him the most.I don't mind it actually it's like Jon is Craig's older brother.Ring Ring Ring Rin-"H-hello?" "Hey buddy so,I'm sure you know today's Del's birthday and I need someone to take him for a little, while I talk to Luke about what we should get for him  to wear tonight at the club!" I spoke quietly because I heard our bathroom door close."Yeah sure,bu-" Before he can finish I cut him off with a quick thank's and hang up.I call Luke up letting him know that Craig will be taking Jon for the day and he agrees and say's he'll be over in 10.I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I turn around to be greeted by a sexy wet Jonathan only in a towel staring into my eyes.As he's walking towards me I can't help but let my eyes roam all over his body.I look back up to see a smirk plastered on his face."Like what you see Evan~" he spoke to me with his heavy morning voice.I feel my jeans tighten,as he pecked me on my lips.Before anything could continue I hear someone clear their throat and I turn around to see Luke laughing his ass off along with Jon."Oh my fucking god you should have seen your face!"Luke cried out as he leaned on to the doorway for support.I glared at him turning my attention back to Jon who still had the towel on."two can play it that game!"I mumble to myself.Jonathan looked at me confused,while Luke just stared at me with wide eyes."You wouldn't!"He says in a mocking tone."Oh but,Luke I would~"Before Delirious could process anything that we were talking about,in two strides I was behind him."Delirious I promise I'll make up for it later~" I cooed against his ears."Vanoss what are yo-"Before he could finish I yanked the towel from his hips."WHAT THE FUCK EVAN!!!!?" I laughed at my boyfriends shocked,flustered and embarrassed expression.I look up at Luke to see his ears as dark of a red as my famous jacket."Take a picture Cartoonz it'll last longer~"I say to him slowly,as he looks away.I wrap Jonathan back in the towel and smack his perfectly round ass up the stairs so he can dress.

"What the hell was that all about Evan?" Luke questioned me."Oh nothing...besides the fact that I know you like him." He stared at me wide eyed and his jaw hanging wide open."I'll tell you what Luke,you see Jon and I have been looking for another person for our relationship and he seems to trust and talk about you a lot!When I say a lot I don't mean in a normal fashion,I'm talking about,whenever your shirtless or when he spends the night at your house and you walk out of the bathroom with only a towel...get where this is going yet or do I need to explain more?"I gave him a daring look to see if he would accept my offer but of course, nothing goes unquestioned."So,...you're asking me out to be yours and Jon's boyfriend....?"His face was a slight pink and may I say it suited him very well~."Yes, or No Luke~" I asked him,purring his name at the end of my sentences."I um-.......yes...."He mumbled his answer,I did hear him but I wanted Jonathan to hear him too."Delirious come downstairs I have an early B-day present for you!"

He came running down the stairs,with a huge smile on his face."OMG ALREADY WHERE IS IT!?"He asked me with excitement evident in his voice."HE is standing right there."I point towards Luke and he follows where I'm pointing."What do you mean 'him' I thou-"He cut himself off as I gave him a playful smirk."You've been talking about it for almost over a month,and with all your talking I may or may not have caught feeling for him too,soo,I asked him out for us!But,you gotta see his reaction and answer too!" I say staring into Lukes' eyes.He just looks away scratching the back of his neck."So,what was your answer, Luke?"Del looked at him with pleading eyes."I um...I...y-yes..."He looked at Delirious and gave him a sly smile.Jonathan jumped up and down screaming and laughing like if he just hit the lotto."OH MY GOSH EVAN CAN I FIRST PLEASE!!!!" I gave a nod of approval and step to the side giving him a full view of Luke.Luke looks at me with a questioning face and I just give him a reassuring smile.Within two strides Del is across the room,leaning up against Cartoonz chest for support and he kisses him.I watched in aw,but quickly pulled him away to get my fair share,I mean I am the one who planned this!"ALRIGHT!!! JONATHAN, CRAIG JUST TEXTED ME THAT HE IS OUTSIDE! SO,YOU NEED TO GO!HE HAS THINGS HE WANT'S TO DO WITH YOU TODAY,BUT DON'T WORRY ME AND LUKE WILL BE HERE LATER WHEN YOU GUYS ARE DONE BYE!!!!" Luke and I peck his lips while pushing him out the door and closing it on his face before he can refuse! I glance over at Luke who just smirks back at me.My god, now I know why Jon is always talking about him! I blush at the sight and roll my eyes.I look out the window to make sure that they are gone,before pulling Luke out to my car.I start the engine once we are in and we head off to the mall!