Chapter 21

-harry's pov-

We were already checked into the airport, waiting for our flight to be called at the gate.

Both Miranda and I charging our phones, leaning against the thick airport windows. All while Miranda's mom is trying to get seats next to Miranda and I.

"harry, I'm kind of tired, can you wake me up when we're about to get on the plane?" Miranda asked, pulling out a small Panda pillow pet from her purse.

"Sure, love" I replied, along with a genuine smile.

She put her purse on the floor and placed the pillow pet on top of it. Slowly lying her head down and getting comfortable she closed her eyes. She was slightly curled up next to me, and her breath became steady.

I continued on with myself, scrolling down instagram, facebook, and twitter. Reading all the goodbye posts, and looking at all the pictures people had posted. As I tried to kill time, Miranda's mom was still arguing with the blonde old lady at the desk. I looked around the waiting area, just soaking up my surroundings. When my eyes found a strange old man staring in my direction.

He weren't staring at me, so I followed the direction of his eyes as best I could. He began to smirk, as he licked his lips.

As I followed his eyes more and more, I found he was staring at Miranda. He began to rub his inner thigh and stared at her even more, licking his lips every 5 seconds.

I crinkled my nose in disgust, and threw my arm around Miranda. Resting my hand on her stomach and my other hand under her head. I dragged her closer to me, allowing her head to lay on my lap. I placed her pillow pet in her arms and her purse behind me. I moved her hair out of her face and she turned her body, making herself comfortable.

I looked back up at the man, who was now staring at me. His eyebrows furrowed, and his hand on his downstairs area. I glared at him in disgust, and mouthed the words 'you're disgusting'. He quickly grab his things, got up, and shuffled his feet somewhere else. Thank god, he was a discussing creep.

Miranda stayed asleep, and now that the creep was gone, I continued trying to kill time on my phone. The plane had been delayed and now was scheduled to be two hours late.

"Aww, that's so cute! Let me take a picture, it's so nice to see you two getting along just like old times." miranda's mom said.

She pulled out her phone fiddling with it for a while. I put my arm around Miranda, and smiled for the picture. Miranda's mom counted down from three and the flash went off. Miranda still not moving and inch.

"Are you hungry harry? I'm about to go gets some food, I'd be glad to get you something." Miranda's mom asked.

"Sure, I'm good with anything you buy. Thank you!" and with that she walked away , her heels clicking as they met the floor.

An hour had gone by and miranda's mom still hadn't come back with any food, mean while miranda still lays asleep, her head in my lap.

"Harry! I didn't know how great the airport is!" Miranda's mom shouted from a distance. She was carrying 5 bags, all with different logos and in different colors.

"I didn't know they had such great stores here! It's just like the mall! But don't worry, I still remembered to get the food" She said, putting her things down next to the rest of our bags. She dug through each bag, until she finally pulled out a plastic bag filled with snacks, dirnks, magazines, bentos, and sandwiches.

"I didn't know what you guys would like so I just grabbed a bunch of different things. And when we get on the plane, is it alright if you and Miranda sit together? I wasn't able too get three seats together, and i'd rather it be me to sit by a stranger, than one of you guys." she said, a shy smile on her lips.

"Oh thank you, and that is absolutely fine, thanks you for bringing me with you guys in the first place. Who knows how long i'd have to wait till mom comes back only to fly here with her and my jane. She may be cute but when she's on a plane, Jane never knows how to be quiet." I replied letting out a slight chuckle.

"She is still thee most adorable little sister anyone could ever have harry" with that Miranda's mom and I shoveled food into our mouths, drinking the random drinks we found in the bag.

"FLIGHT NUMBER 597 NOW BOARDING, FLIGHT NUMBER 597 IS NOW BOARDING" a lady's voice announced through the loud speaker system.

I gently shook Miranda awake,and she slowly sat up. Fixing her hair and grabbing her things. She threw her panda back into her purse and got up on her crutches. Her mom handed me our tickets along with the bag of food and motioned for us to go to the gate first.

"What about you?" Miranda asked.

"You guys are in first class, you board first, don't worry I'll be right behind you guys. I'm in coach, I like it better." she spoke quickly and motioned for us to go even faster.

Miranda and I walked up to the gate doors, and gave the lady out tickets. She scanned them and gave them back a smile on her face. Miranda and I walked through the long hallway like connection between the plane and the airport building. Quickly finding our seats, and getting settled in.

Miranda had chosen the window seat and quickly buckled her self in. She opened up the plastic bag that was in the pocket in front of her and pulled out a thick blanket. She draped it over her, and pulled out her panda pillow pet.

Putting the pillow pet on her lap, she then grabbed another pillow out of the same bag she pulled the blacker out of. It was one of those pillows that you wrap around your neck for comfort.

-miranda's pov-

After getting myself settled and comfortable with my blankets and pillows, I threw my hair into a messy bun. My stomach grumbled loudly and I looked up at Harry to see if he had heard it too. He was already staring at me and all I could do was give him an embarrassed smile.

"Are you hungry, love?" he chuckled and raised a suspicious eyebrow.

"Yeah, kind of" I spoke softly, I could feel my cheeks getting warm, as my embarrassment made me blush.

"Here love, your mom bought a bag of food for us to eat on the plane, and I'm guessing the magazines are for you."

"Yes! Thanks harry," I grabbed the bag, put it on the small table in attached to the seat in front of me and began to dig through it. I quickly grabbed a boxed sandwich and ate it within 10 minutes. Then finished up my small bottle of Gatorade.

After folding up my table, I threw my rubbish into the box and put it back into the bag, having no where else to put it. I pushed the button on my arm rest and pushed against my seat, making it recline.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated and buckle your seat belts as we will begin to take off shortly." A obviously pre-recorded voice said through the speakers.

The flight attendants walked through the aisles closing the overhead compartments and going through the safety procedures.

As the plane started moving, I cuddle my legs to my chest, resting my head on my knees. The commercial airplane blanket covered my legs and I stared out the window. Watching as the plane passed each little blue light lined on the side of the runway.

We turned and the plane came to a hault. Now on the other side of the runway, we began to pick up speed, and everything outside began to get blurry. I could hear quick, heavy breathing beside me. I turned around and saw Harry tightly gripping his arm rest, and his hands turning red, veins popping out of his arms.

He was looking straight into the seat in front of us and he breathing became fast as the plane's speed increased. I placed my hand on his and squeezed it tightly. His grip on the arm rest became loose and his breathing slowed. The veins popping out of his arms were now hidden back under his skin, and his face started to lose the redness he had caused it by panicking. He turned his head, and we were now looking into each others' eyes.

"You alright?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah, thanks" he replied as he released a
shaky breath. I gave him a nod and released his hand. He quickly grabbed my hand again and tightly held it.

"Please" he asked, clearly nervous. I just nodded, and held hands with him. The nose of the plane began to lift off the ground, and the slight G-force was felt against our chests. Harry's breath quicker again, and as the plane began to accend, he became more relaxed till he finally let go of my hand.

"Harry, what was that all about. This isn't your first time flying." I asked, rubbing my sore hand.

"Yeah, but the last time I flew, we were six and going to O'ahu for aunt Nicole's wedding." He replied, still trying to catch his breath.

"how are you so use to it?" he asked looking at me with curiosity.

"Well, I go back and forth from O'ahu and Maui to visit my dad remember? Plus, the trip to France my freshman year really got me use to flying for a long period of time." I answered, yawning after.

"You can speak french?" 'How many questions does this boy have' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, but I'm not fluent, i've only taken three years. When I complete my forth i'll be able to call myself fluent. And I finish it in a few months." I replied.

"Oh cool, can you teach me something? Anything really. It just sounds cool." his eyes went wide.

"Bonjour Je' mappelle Miranda. I just said, 'Hello! My name is Miranda', does that teach you something?" I giggled and looked at him.

"Bunshore shemapele Harry?" he spoke as he tried to say it in french.

I couldn't help myself but to laugh at him. That was as heavy of an American accent as you could have when speaking french.

"What?" he asked already laughing with me.

"I don't think French is for you Harry" I said through my fit if laughter.

As I calmed down, I dug through my purse for my phone and head phones. As I finally found them I plugged them into my phone and put in the right earphone, letting the left one hang free. I opened up the table in front of me and took out one of the magazines from the stuffed plastic bag.

I read the cover and bean reading the magazine page by page. About 3 pages in, I felt a tug on my earphones and turned my head. Harry had put in the left earphone and gave me a smile.

"I forgot to put my earphones in my carry on, is it alright if I share music with you?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile and went back to reading my magazine. I could feel harry's hot breath on my neck and already knew he was hovering over me, reading the magazine with me.

I turned around, once again, and gave him a 'what' look.

"I'm bored, and I don't want my phone to die." he said pouting.

"Whatever" I said and returned to my magazine.

He lifted the arm rest separating us and moved closer to me, allowing him more access to read the magazine. I put the magazine in my lap and folded up the table, putting it back in it's original position. I leaned against harry's left shoulder and put the magazine in the middle of us, so he wouldn't have to hover over my shoulder, and breath on my neck.

"Thanks love" he said.

"And I like you're choice in music, I didn't know you liked John Mayer"

I suddenly became aware of what was playing, Free Fallin' by John Mayer. Well if Harry likes his music then he's in for a treat because we're listening to his album right now. Half way through the magazine I began to fell tired. I yawned and sat up, putting the magazine in the book holder attached to my seat. I looked out the window only too see a dark ocean and bright stars.

"Harry look at how prett- " I said turning around to see that he was already sleeping.

"Nevermind" I said to myself. Taking the earphones out of my ear, then tugging it out of harry's ear.

I put my pillow around my neck, folded my legs up on the chair, covered my legs with the blanket and put the pillow pet between my head and the window. Allowing me to look out at the ocean and slowly drift off into sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Hey guys! hope you like it so far. Thanks for all the reads, comments, and votes. It all means a lot. Please let me know of any spelling errors. Thank you!

xoxoxoxox