Chapter 4

Harry's p.o.v.

"What the hell was what?" I asked.

"You're joking, right?" She asked, hands on her hips.

"You can't just do that, do you know how much of a jerk you are? or are you just too big of an idiotic jerk to see it yourself." She exclaimed.

"Miranda." I tried to interrupt, camly.

"I mean, how can you be such a dick like that." Oblivious what I had said, she kept going.

"Miranda." I said, growing more impatient.

"Do you not have a heart, or something?" Her voice growing louder and stronger.

"MIRANDA!" I yelled, in an attempt to get her to stop talking.

"You don't deserve to have such a caring mother, and be this big of a jerk!" She kept yelling.

"Oh my gosh." I said beneath my breath.

"How do you even sleep at-" She began to say, but I grabbed her face and kissed her.

She was taken off guard and stumbled back a little, the brick wall behind her catching her. I moved with her, not wanting to break the kiss. She pushed me off of her with a look of shock clear on her face. She was blushing like crazy, it was cute.

"WHAT THE HELL HARRY.WHAT JUST HAPPENED. NO. JUST NO" She yelled.

"You wouldn't shut up! I had no choice but to kiss you!" I yelled back sternly.

She was shocked by me yelling at her, and I could tell. She wiped her lips, fixed her hair, and turned back towards the parking lot, walking away with her hips swaying back and forth.

I ran past her, towards her friends.

"I'll take MIranda home, we live next to each other, so it'll save you gas. So you can leave now." I said to the guy in the driver's seat, out of breathe.

"Are you sure she's ok with that?" Rhiya said curiously.

"Yeah she wanted me to tell you though. She's having 'tummy troubles' as she would says." I quickly replied, and ran off before they could say anything.

Miranda's p.o.v.

Harry began to walk towards me, a smirk clear on his face.

"Wipe that ugly smirk off your face." I said, my voice full of attitude.

I continued to walk towards Kyler's car when all of a sudden his car pulled out and drove off. 'What the hell!' I thought to myself. As I was lost in my thoughts of why they would leave me I heard Harry's faint giggling. I turned around with my hands on my hips.

"What. Did. You. Do." I said as calm as I could, but I was about to kill him.

"Come on, we live right next to each other. Literally. Just let me give you a ride home. It's the least I could do." Harry pleaded.

"I'd rather walk." I spoke as I began to take out my iPhone, put in my earphones, and play Skinny love by Birdy once again. I turned it all the way up so I couldn't hear any of the passing cars.

Harry's p.o.v.

I grabbed her wrist and took out one of her earphones.

"I'm driving you home weather you like it or not." I said picking her up bridal style while walking her towards my car and unlocking it, getting her situated in the passenger seat.

I put the child safety lock on her door so she couldn't get out. I hoped in the driver's seat and put my keys in the ignition, starting the car, and hearing the engine roar to life.

"You know this is called kidnaping right?" She asked with attitude.

"I don't remember you being such a jerk when we were younger. What the hell happened to you." She stated.

I didn't reply as I was focused on the road.

"Helloooooo? Earth to harry." She announced waving a hand in front of my face.

"Stop, do you want us to get into an accident?" I asked, trying to keep my attention on the road.

"Well, if you hadn't said something to my friends, then we wouldn't have this problem now would we." She sternly stated, leaning back into her chair, as she stared out the window.

The car ride was awkwardly silent for the rest of the ride. Nothing more than the sound of my CD playing through the car.

'Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful'

My favorite song began to play through my car. I couldn't help, but sing along.

'Isn't she precious'

'Less than one minute old'

I began to sing, keeping my eyes on the road. I could see Miranda staring at me from the corner of my eye. I turned down the radio.

"You know, it's not polite to stare." I said calmly, with a half smile on my lips.

I pulled into my driveway and ran to Miranda's door. I opened it for her and she shoved it open more. The door hit me right in my baby maker and I quickly grabbed it as the pain shot through my stomach. Miranda bent down to me ear and I could feel her warm breathe against my skin.

"next time, don't be a jerk, and stay out of my life. Maybe then you won't experience all this pain." She whispered into my ear. I could tell she was smirking. And it sent shivers down my spine.

She walked across my lawn and into her house. Watching her slowly disappear. I locked my car doors and headed inside my house to find it empty. I made my self some lasagna and headed to my room for a shower. I watched some t.v. Before I quickly dozed off into a deep, calm sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I really like this chapter. c:

Anyways, I planned how the whole story and made a schedule to when I would update.

I plan to update every three days. So I have enough time to write, edit, keep up with school, and have somewhat of a social life. Hope you guys like it so far.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo