Chapter 13

Harry's p.o.v.

Ms.Adams had left the hospital due to visiting hours being so strict. It was only 8:00 p.m. and they kicked all visitors out, how rude. This could be their family members last night of living and they just kick them out so bluntly.

Thousands of thoughts had been running through my head as I watched Miranda sleep. She was so peaceful, so light, so blind to everything happening around her. I was jealous, while she was dreaming, away from the world and all of it's problems.

I was here in the never ending nightmare we call life.

She'd been sleeping for almost a full day, the doctors say she'll need all the rest she can get. But it's not a coma, she could wake up any second. I wouldn't count on it though.

I laid in bed, staring at the celling, thinking about how much everything has changed in the past few days. Miranda hated me so much.

We use to be best friends and now, she hates me. So much she doesn't even want to look at me.

"What have I done..." I whispered to myself.

"She'll never forgive you"

"She hates your entire existence you stupid jerk."

"How could you treat her the way you have. You don't deserve to even be here. On this world. You're nothing but trouble." I thought to myself as a tear trailed down my cheek.

I wiped it away, and looked at miranda. Still sound asleep. I allow my legs to hang over my bed, breathing in heavily. I disconnect myself from my machine and it stops beeping.

Allowing me access to leave my bed without dragging a machine behind me. I sniffle one last time and my feet crash with the cold hospital floor. I slowly make my way over to miranda's bed. I heavily drop to my knees, tears threatening to flow. I hold them back and stare at Miranda.

"I'm sorry I did this to you. I didn't know." I choked on my breathe and my tears began to fall. Staining my cheeks with trails of red. "I promise. I'm going to be better. I'm going to change." I was now broken down, crying on the floor next to Miranda's bed.

Breathing heavy, sniffling like a dog that just smelt a bacon sandwich. I hate myself so much. I almost took her life. It was my fault she was hurt. It was my fault she never felt beautiful. It was my fault she hated me. It was my fault she was so different.

Everything, was all my fault. There is no one else to blame but me. I peeled myself off of the floor, and dragged my weight to the bathroom. I swung open the door and headed towards the sink. I ran the cold tap and squished my hands together. Letting the water slowly collect in them. I splashed my face and looked up in the mirror.

'You are a new person. a new Harry Styles. You are going to change' I told myself. --------------------------------------------------- Author's note: Sorry its such a short chapter. :( But in the bright side, I wrote tons of chapters and I'm not even done yet! One chapter everyday of this week guys! Hope you haven't gotten too bored. :/ But I'm back, and better than ever! Thanks for all the reads,comments, and votes. It really means a lot guys. :) I love you guys! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox