Pavel said "keptain can you not?" Kirk laughed hysterically and I giggled

Oml that gif😂😂 it literally looks like Anton is saying "can you not?" I'm laughing lmao😂 it looks like his teeth are clenched and he's annoyed😂😂😂 lmao I'm laughing so hard right now

"We'll be on earth soon and I won't have to be in space any longer." Bones said. "Not for a few months." Kirk said. Bones rolled his eyes and Kirk said "everyone's off. When we get back to earth the Enterprise will be getting repaired and it'll be a few months. Is that ok with everyone?" Everyone cheered and nodded. Kirk smiled at his crew and Pavel noticed my bandaged arm. "Vhat is zat? Who did zat? How did zat happen?" He asked. "A Gorn shot me in the arm. I'm ok Pavel. It hurt only for a second." I replied. I kissed his head and fixed his hair that Kirk had slightly messed up. "Pike's gonna be happy. About what you did for Pavel. And what you did for the ship." Kirk said. I nodded and my brother walked in along with Scotty. "Hey sis." Everyone on the bridge was silent. "You didn't tell me your brother was on board." Pavel said. "Well he hasn't been very good to me and I didn't know he was aboard. We don't have the same last name now do we? You changed it." I replied. Jack sighed and put his hands up in defense. "Guilty as charged." He said with a smirk.

Kirk said "who is he?" "My brother

Kirk said "who is he?" "My brother. Jack....he changed his last name which is why nobody knows we're related. He changed it after our parents died. Great brother right?" I asked. Spock furrowed his eyebrows towards Jack and Scotty said "I didn't even know till yesterday. Well technically today but yeah." Uhura said "you guys don't really look alike." "Yeah we don't. But that's just how it is." I replied. Pavel said "will you be joining us on our next voyage?" Jack nodded and said "have to. I'm an engineer. And you work in medical?" I nodded and said "it's the thing I'm best at." Jack nodded and said "that's great. I don't want you to be mad at me." I bit my lip and said "you blame me for mom and dad's death. I can't not be mad." Pavel patted my back and stood up. He put his arms around me and hugged me. Pavel kissed my head and I hugged him carefully. Jack said "is he your boyfriend?" I nodded and he said "good for you baby sis." I looked at him and said "Jack I know that you work on the same ship as me but don't act like you care. It'll hurt me even worse. The less we see of each other the better." Jack said "as much as you'd love that I don't want it to be that way. I want to build our relationship back up." "I have one rule if you want to do that. Do not beat up my boyfriend. Do not talk disrespectfully to my boyfriend. Be nice to him. Because he's adorable and deserves the world." I said proudly. Scotty stared at me with his eyes widened. Uhura chucked and Kirk said "damnnnnn." I smirked at Jack and kissed Pavel's cheek. We arrived to earth and everyone looked so pleased. I felt honored to be apart of Starfleet. It meant a lot.

Here's the update! Kinda fluffy and cute. I tried lmao! Hope y'all like this!!
~Skylar❤️🌺🌴💎