Chapter 1-Tords Return

Third person POV
Tom stood in his room playing his bass ,Susan; concentrating on a song he'd been working on for a while. That is untill he heard a knock on his door and Edd came into his room. "Hey Tom." Edd said cheerfully as he walked into Toms room.
"Hey." Tom replied as he kept playing his bass.
"So, Tord is coming back."
Edd murmered carefully, looking at Tom.
"What!" Tom yelled, dropping his bass looking Edd dead in the eye.
"He tried to kill us!". Tom screamed as Edd stammered.
"I k-know but he's changed, I'm sure of it."
"Fine."
Tom sighed, continuing to play his bass unexcited for Tord to return.

Tords POV
I stood at Edds door, it has been three years since I've been here. I left Paul and Patryk behind to be here again, I hoped Tom would forgive me. I wanted to be friends with him and maybe even more than friends. I knocked on the door as Edd opened it. "Tord!"
Edd exclaimed happily as he hugged me. As I hugged back I saw Matt behind Edd, and Tom at the top of the stairs. I smiled at Tom as he turned away back to his room. my smile faded as Edd and I let go of each other, repeating the greeting process with Matt. The three of us talked for a while before I went upstairs to Toms room. Hesitantly, I knocked on his door. Tom creakes open the door and glared at me
"What do you want?" He said, obviously unhappy of me being back. "Hey, um, Tom. I know we have had a rough past, but maybe we could leave it in the past? Become friends again?"
I said nervously, Tom kept glaring.
"Why would I wanna be friends with you?"
He inquired.
"Look, I know we haven't gotten along in the past, but I was hoping that it could change."
I proposed, hoping he'd accept my proposition.
"Fuck off tord." Tom said, slamming the door in my face. I heard him strum his bass as I walked downstairs and watched, Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 4 with Matt and Edd. I kept thinking about Tom and how I planned ask him out. Let alone be friends with him. After the movie I went to my old room and drifted off, still thinking about Tom.

(A/N: YAY MY FIRST FANFIC!!!!!!! I'M GONNA TRY AND UPDATE IN THE MORNING. SEE YA LATER EDDHEADS!)