Time to be a hero!

~~~Still your pov~~~
  I felt useless Then I shouted"WHY THE HE'LL AM I HERE?!?!" But the man was gone."Dam'it!"
      ~~Yami's pov~~
          "Oh hey Yug good to see ya" said jonouchi awkwardly.I looked at the confused and remembered about (Y/N). "Hey have you two seen (Y/N) she's gone!" "No sorry Yug want us to help ya?" said jonouchi.I nodded and they got off the tree."Why were you two up in a tree?" "Umm...Lets find (Y/N)" said Honda.Jonouchi nodded and Then we were looking for (Y/N) 'Don't worrie (Y/N) were coming to save you'
     ~~~~Your pov~~~
          Soon I heard footsteps.I looked up too see...Anzu?! "Anzu?! Why are you doing this?!" Then out of nowhere she slapped me."WHAT THE FUCK ANZU?!" She looked at me in the eye and she slapped me again.I growled and saw a bunch of huge men in black clothing behind her.She still said nothing."Anzu why are you doing this?!" She looked more mad and slapped me more harder."Because you stole my Yugi!" she shouted."That's it?! Are you serious?!" I said madly.Anzu looked more mad Then you felt a hand covering your mouth and soon you fainted.
       ~~~Yami's pov~~~
        We were looking for her and it was midnight
"Where can she be?" asked jonouchi.I sighed and thought'Where are you (Y/N)? I hope your okay' Then saw a man in black coming out of a old abandon Warehouse. "Hey can (Y/N) be in there?" said Honda.I looked side to side to see if anyone was there and said"Lets go and check" They nodded and we went in and saw it was all dark then out of no where the lights turned on.Then we saw anzu with huge men.Then I saw (Y/N) tied up and unconscious."Anzu what are you doing?!" said jonouchi.Anzu laughed evily and said"To show you (Y/N)'s death" Then she stabbed her in the stomach.
       ~~~Your pov~~~
        I woke up instantly and shouted in pain.Then tears come down my eyes.Then I heard a voice saying my name.I looked up and saw yami,Honda and jonouchi.I still cried in pain and Anzu laughed. Then men in black grabbed the boys and they were struggling there way out.Soon I coughed up blood.