♡ his jealousy

NOT a request but my own: Jealous!Crush x Reader

In the making of this chapter, I listened to: (i kinda wanted to do this in my chapters so)

~ Twenty One Pilots (TØP) : Heathens

~Hailee Steinfeld & Grey : STARVING ft. Zedd 

these songs were awesome XD

-----

Codes:

[Y/N] = your name

[C/N] = crush's name

[S/C/N] = second crush's name 

[F/C] = favorite color

-----
By the way, there's a little fluff towards the end of this chappie!! Just a warning.

>- {Y/N's POV} -<

I walked into the classroom, and took my seat next to Evelyn (hey fam) and started talking about the new Twenty One Pilots song that came out, Heathens. (sorry if you don't like |-/, I'm not a huge fan but I like some of their songs) 

"All my friends are heathens, take it slow~

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abuse~" Evelyn sang as I [rolled my eyes/squealed like a fangirl].

"LISTEN UP CLASS!" The teacher, Ms. Butthead, yelled.

"I'm pretty sure I can hear, thanks!" Evelyn muttered, and I just giggled.

"Did you say something, Evelyn?" Ms. Butthead asked, raising a brow.

"What? Of course not, Ms. Butthead! I would always stay quiet and respectful!" Evelyn said in a high-pitched, girly voice. (my voice isn't really that high so yeah) The rest of the class laughed, and Ms. Butthead turned red.

"That's it!! Evelyn, detention after school today!" Ms. Butthead waved her hand, and Evelyn rolled her eyes as she gets up to take the pink slip.

"As I was saying class, today we will be talking about--"

"DEEZ NUTS!!" Some guy behind me yelled. The class erupted in laughter again. (this is so last year i'm sorry)

"Dustin, see me after class!" Ms. Butthead yelled, and waited for the class to quiet down.

"We're going to work on group projects today. I will put you in pairs, so don't bother asking about picking your partners! Due Friday!" The class groaned. 

"I have to play Minecraft today with Anna! I don't have time for a stupid project!" Evelyn groaned as Ms. Butthead yelled out the pairs. (my irl friends know who Anna is)

"You play Minecraft everyday Evelyn! One day won't hurt." I laughed.

"Yes it will!!" Evelyn whined.

"EVELYN AND CHRIS!!" Chris was Evelyn's "secret" crush. He played Minecraft with her every once in a while. (he's a character from my original crush x reader story. he's just a filler name for my real crush. i just chose a name that started with c, for crush.) 

"WOO!! JACKPOT!!" Evelyn yelled, fist bumping Chris, who was sitting to her left. 

"[Y/N] AND [S/C/N]!!" I guess this isn't bad, I just wish I could be paired up with [C/N], but he's not in my class. [S/C/N] is my second crush, after all. Oh, whatever.