LACS 06

"Your Highness, you must put more force on the way you hit your enemy with your sword." The Prince personal trainer said with respect, Guildarts was a legendary knight that fought with the 16th King of Magnolia- Gray father's side.

Gray listened to him and do what his trainer said, Guildarts smiles as he watches the Prince- he listened to him well but the grace on his movements is still there.

It amazes him how the Prince follows him but the gracefulness in his moves never left Gray.

Guildarts' way of teaching the Prince how to fight is way different than the way the Prince fought.

Guildarts' more aggressive and every moves he makes contains powerful impact while Gray, less powerful than any other kids but he moves more faster than the others.

'The Prince has his own way of fighting, i can't wait for him to master it.' Guildarts' thought.

"Your royal highness has arrive."

Both Guildarts and Gray stops whatever they're doing as someone announced the arrival of the King.

"Your majesty." Guildarts bowed in his knees, palm on his chest.

Gray as well bowed a bit.

"Please, stand up my old friend." The King said in happy tone. "How's my son doing?" He asked as his trustworthy knight stand once again.

"He's quite good, your majesty- the prince is getting better every time." Guildarts answered in proud tone.

The King smiled widely at his son who's still facing the floor, he trusts Guildarts and he knows that he's saying the truth about his son which made him happy.

"Come here, Gray."

The Prince obeyed his father's wishes and bowed once again as he faces the King.

"Father." He said in respectful tone.

"I'm expecting more from you, son- and soon you'll surpass what ive done." The King said with a smile.

Prince Gray nodded, little did his father know- the King added pressure on the little Prince.

"Very well, i have a meeting with our royal council- i can't be late." And soon the King was walking away.

The Prince let a deep and secret sigh before wearing a hard expression on his face- there's no time to worry about him being a failure, he needs to work hard just like what his father said.

There's no way he'll make his father disappointed.

Guildarts on the other hand, did noticed the Prince reactions- he doesn't know if he's going to feel pity or amused the way Gray handle this situation.

But, there's nothing he can do than teach and guide the Prince in the right way because its his job.

Guildarts trusts Gray that he can do his role as the Prince of Magnolia- he can see it in the Prince eyes, motivation.