chapter 5.

Jack
baby

Jack
Aniah

Jack
I know you've read my messages, stop playing and reply

Aniah
What do you want Jack?

Jack
You obvs.

Aniah
I've kinda got that, but why you double texting?

Jack
I'm just bored and can't stop thinking of you so...

Aniah
You know for a fückboy, you can be pretty cute

Jack
Does this mean I have a chance?

Jack
Because I swear you won't regret it!

Aniah
Maybe, how about Friday you can show me what you have to offer?

Jack
Wow never thought you'd being the one wanting to fück first but I'm down

Aniah
No, Jack

Aniah
What you have to offer, as in why I should give you a chance

Jack
Yeah, I knew that.

Anaih
Course you did boo

Jack
So you can use pet names but I can't

Jack
Wow... Just wow

Aniah
It's a one way thing until you can prove to me that you're worth it

Jack
Oh trust me i am

Aniah
We'll see

Jack
I guess we will

Aniah pov
I thought about everything Jack had said in the past few days and it made me realise he's never been like this for any girl. Call me stupid but I have a feeling this is the real thing, that he actually likes me.

I laid looking up at the ceiling thinking hard about him. The positives and of course the negatives. I mean yeah, he's drop dead gorgeous but he uses his looks just to get girls in to bed. Thinking about it made me realise that I don't actually know him. And to be honest I wouldn't mind changing that.

Either way it's going to be a lesson  well learnt just depends on whether it's going to be a good one or a bad one.

That night it took me hours to get to sleep, the constant thoughts of Jack running through my head made it impossible. I woke up that morning looking as rough as ever, I knew if anyone saw me this way i'd be questioned on whether or not i was okay.

After layering my makeup on and dressing appropriately I made my way to dreaded school. As soon as I walked through the door as expected I hear my name being called out as loud as possible interrupting my thoughts.

"Aniah, Aniah you dumb bitch! Get your arse over here" Drea called out. I was used to her foul language and if i was honest I was probably just as bad as her.

"So when were you going to tell me that you're seeing the Jack Gilinsky? I mean it would have been nice to have been told by you but-"

"What are you going on about? Seeing him, like dating him? He's deluded!" The thought of dating him gave me uncontrollable butterflies and for some reason it made me nauseous. Why wasn't I happy about everyone thinking I was dating the hottest boy in the school? Was it because I knew Drea had the biggest crush on him since the first grade? Or because one of his bestfriends also happened to be my ex and I knew that if Drea knew so did Jai. Great.

"Oh okay, I knew it wasn't true! I mean you're still not over that stupid Australian with the shitty eyebrow piercing. I'll never know what you saw in him." Drea carried on her rant about Jai, seeing as she hated him it was probably going to go on until first period so she had about 5 minutes left. I'll never know why she disliked him so much I mean I called it off because it just wasn't working anymore, it felt like a friendship. However let's just say he didn't feel the same way, he would blow up my phone every night begging to see me and would even show up to my house but would often be turned away by my mum.

Obviously after it all I had to cut off all connections with his brothers and even his friends. It was probably one of the hardest things to do considering me and his twin brother were so close. I could tell Luke anything and he would never judge me but would just listen. We were friends right from when they moved here 3 years ago. I was made to show them around the school and do the typical tour guide stuff, Luke asked loads of questions and cracked a few jokes while Jai stayed quiet and was more mysterious. I think that's what attracted me to him, how mysterious he was. At first we had short conversations, just "Hi, how are you?" as we passed each other. But when my parents divorced the only place I could go to where I felt happy was Luke and Jai's house. Me and Luke at this time we're inseparable and my relationship with Jai and blossoming. Our harmless flirting took my mind off all the problems that lay at home.

For weeks Jai would just show up to my house to hangout and we'd lay in my bed just talking about life, our chats becoming more deep and meaningful as the days went by. After a couple of months he took me on our first date and from there our love story started. I'd be lying if I said they weren't the most amazing 2 years and that he didn't treat me right because if i'm honest he treated me like his world. But after awhile I just got bored, I didn't want to be treated like someone's prized possession. I didn't love him anymore as a boyfriend but as a bestfriend. When I called it off things took a turn for the worst. Luke stopped talking to me, Jai started smoking weed and would constantly text me. His friends acted like I didn't exist even the people at school thought I was a bitch. The only person I had was Drea.

Thankfully the bell rang taking me out of the thoughts of the loneliest time of my life. I left Drea agreeing to meet her at lunch so we could go out together and headed towards English. Great first lesson and I have to sit next to Jai with Jack behind us. Could it get anymore awkward?

-------------------------------------------------------
hey guys,
sorry i've been so inactive I've just been so busy. I promise I'm going to update at least once a week until this stories finished.

Thank you all so much for 13k, I honestly didn't think this book would even get above 100 reads let alone 13k.

please vote, comment and share!
       love you all  x