Adult!Kirino Ranmaru x Adult!Suicidal!Reader

Dedicated to @OwAgent14

Orison:takes place where both of you are 20+ years old... thou I'm not sure if that's what she said?

Kira:*facepalm* just get over the story

Orison: -.- okie

WARNING: IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE WHEN IT COMES TO SAD OR SELF HARM TOPICS PLEASE DO NOT READ FOR YOUR SAKE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You winced, the blade sliding through the skin on your wrist. You've done it again.

They said self harm was a dangerous thing to do.

You set the small blade on the small table.

But they didn't know it was the most beautiful thing to do when you're hurt...

Pained...

Forgotten...

and ignored...

" This looks like the farthest I've done..." you muttered, wrapping the new bought bandage around your wrist covering the freshly and old cuts. You knew this was a crazy thing to do, especially as an adult, but you couldn't help it.

It's not like it was your fault that everyone leaves you when you needed them the most.

You sat on the edge of your bed, taking the sleeping pills and drinking a glass of water. You lied on your bed, before falling asleep fast. The sleeping pills were a big help.

The next day, you took a bath, eat breakfast, took your time before you got prepared on a day out.

Who were you going out to?

Kirino Ranmaru.

He was the only person who cared for you after your ex broke up with you and your best friends left you alone, but of course you were so oblivious that he cared for you. He already confessed to you about how he love you, but you weren't exactly an official couple... yet...

You walk calmly to the park, where you would meet him.

You were nervous.

Not because it was him, but because it's your first date with him and the exact thought that he'll leave you like your ex did scared you. You were so much in pain. Even though he always remind you that he'll always be there for you and he'll never be like those people who left you, you wouldn't hope it, after all you'll just hurt yourself more if you keep hoping and trusting those words. (Kira:mga paasa *Tagalog language*)

" Y/N-chan!" your head turn towards the voice, Kirino was running towards you.

" S-sorry, did you wait too long?" he panted, holding himself up by putting his hands on his knees and bending down slightly. You shook your head, muttering a soft 'no' while doing an experimental small smile.

He knew it wasn't real though.

" So, let's go?" you nodded, letting him pull you to a coffee shop. You both ordered two strawberry cheesecake and two latte.